ADOTAS – Many of today’s marketing organizations have made significant investments in CRM systems, analytic tools and marketing automation platforms to better identify, understand and connect with their customers and prospects. But making the most of these investments is no small task and each new platform, system or solution comes [...] more...
ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services are all popular household names. But they have something else in common: they are also Internet-based alternatives to traditional ad-supported media – and they compete for the same ad dollars. Call me nostalgic, but as much as I love the Internet, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
Zenith Optimedia predicts global ad spend will reach $500B in 2013 with online accounting for roughly 20%, leaving $400B spread across TV, Print, Outdoor, Radio and Cinema. These are big, traditional media channels with brand-centric advertisers who will be migrating their models to digital over the coming months and years [...] more...
Generation X encompasses the 44 to 50 million Americans born between 1965 and 1980. Members of Generation X are largely in their 30s and early 40s. On the whole, they are more ethnically diverse and better educated than the Baby Boomers. Over 60% of Generation X attended college. This [...] more...
Twitter. Pinterest. Facebook. LinkedIn. These popular social media platforms are contributing to a new marketing approach that is focused more on digital and interactive, while becoming less traditional and less focused on single-channel marketing. Marketers can no longer rely on implementing a campaign only in traditional media channels such as [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Univision Communications Inc., the Spanish-language media company, announced today that as part of its digital strategy, it plans to expand the delivery of mobile solutions to the local marketplace through Univision Radio, the Spanish-language radio group in the United States. The firm has partnered with HipCricket for this [...] more...
ADOTAS — CBS Radio and AOL Radio today announced a new partnership today: the two stations will combine forces, giving millions of listeners free access to both stations. They also plan to cook up several product enhancements – including a new player. When AOL’s stations are integrated into CBS’s operations, the [...] more...
According to ZenithOptimedia, online advertising is anticipated to surpass radio advertising next year. Online ads are expected to take an increased share of the global advertising market from 8.1% to 9.4%. Radio is projected to decrease from 8.2% to 7.9% next year according to a report in courant.com. Zenith has also [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than