ADOTAS – Marissa Mayer’s attempt to turn Yahoo! around seems to have become stuck in neutral. The company recently reported that its revenues fell by 1.7 percent in the fourth quarter, minus commissions paid out to partners for Web traffic. This is the fourth straight quarter with no growth. By the [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO — February 13, 2014 — JiWire, the leading location-powered mobile advertising and data platform, today released its quarterly “Mobile Audience Insights Report.” This quarter’s report focuses on the quick service (QSR) and casual dining restaurant industry and examines how mobile is significantly influencing consumers’ path to purchase. Mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS — Videology does a recap of their findings in customer data each quarter, which is quantifying the trends happening in the video advertising industry. Their Q4 report on the video advertising industry, based on more than 4 billion impressions, revealed: A 35% increase in customer categories over Q3, beyond consumer [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, this week released Global Search Trends infographics and a 2013 Global Online Retail Seasonal Shopping Report: Final Edition. Kenshoo’s Global Search Trends infographics cover search advertising across all industries and offer global and regional data, analysis, and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Third-quarter online mobile sales continue to rise according to the IBM Online Retail Index, part of the cloud-based, IBM Digital Analytics Benchmark, as mobile percentage of online sales increased more than 60 percent year-over-year, the largest YoY increase since the fourth quarter of 2012. Led by big gains in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nexage released its quarterly analytics report today on the state of the mobile ad industry. It takes a hard look at early 2013 to see if the strong growth from 2012 is carrying over. More importantly, it digs into why certain sites and apps are out-performing others based on [...] more...
AOL just reported earnings. Revenues beat Wall Street expectations, thanks to strong ad network and search revenues. AOL’s core business, display advertising, did not grow. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F02%2Freport-ad-sales-boost-gives-aol-first-revenue-gain-in-8-years%2F'; addthis_title = 'BI%3A+Ad+Sales+Boost+Gives+AOL+First+Revenue+Gain+in+8+Years'; addthis_pub [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
Spruce Media’s “State of Facebook Ads Q4″ has been submitted for your perusal. Some key data points to highlight: CPM Trends Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market. Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4. Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4. CTR [...] more...
LONDON AND NEW YORK (December 4,2012) – Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform, today reveals that Apple increased its share of ad impressions in North America during the third quarter of 2012, while Samsung remained level. The findings, from Adfonic’s Global AdMetrics Third Quarter Report, show this despite the increasing popularity [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use