ADOTAS – Nexage released its quarterly analytics report today on the state of the mobile ad industry. It takes a hard look at early 2013 to see if the strong growth from 2012 is carrying over. More importantly, it digs into why certain sites and apps are out-performing others based on [...] more...
AOL just reported earnings. Revenues beat Wall Street expectations, thanks to strong ad network and search revenues. AOL’s core business, display advertising, did not grow. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F02%2Freport-ad-sales-boost-gives-aol-first-revenue-gain-in-8-years%2F'; addthis_title = 'BI%3A+Ad+Sales+Boost+Gives+AOL+First+Revenue+Gain+in+8+Years'; addthis_pub [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
Spruce Media’s “State of Facebook Ads Q4″ has been submitted for your perusal. Some key data points to highlight: CPM Trends Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market. Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4. Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4. CTR [...] more...
LONDON AND NEW YORK (December 4,2012) – Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform, today reveals that Apple increased its share of ad impressions in North America during the third quarter of 2012, while Samsung remained level. The findings, from Adfonic’s Global AdMetrics Third Quarter Report, show this despite the increasing popularity [...] more...
Rakuten LinkShare Network’s Strong Q3 Growth Signals Thriving Affiliate Opportunities for Online Advertisers, Publishers
NEW YORK CITY (November 27, 2012) – Rakuten LinkShare today announced significant growth for its performance marketing network in the third quarter of 2012. The company reported same-store sales in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan while also launching services in Australia. The growth of the network [...] more...
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA – Monetate, an online testing, targeting, and personalization provider, released its Ecommerce Quarterly report for Q3 today. With the holiday shopping period in full swing, the report provides a global snapshot of the online retail market and consumer spending habits. New data includes a completely unique state by state breakdown [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s