ADOTAS — Today, Rocket Fuel launched its Mobile Advertising Suite, which has already delivered significant ROI for more than 200 leading advertisers worldwide and provides the type of real results that Rocket Fuel customers have come to expect from their online advertising. The press release can be found here. In addition, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Videology does a recap of their findings in customer data each quarter, which is quantifying the trends happening in the video advertising industry. Their Q4 report on the video advertising industry, based on more than 4 billion impressions, revealed: A 35% increase in customer categories over Q3, beyond consumer [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter’s Q4 earnings call exceeded expectations in revenues and earnings, but apparently set off alarms due to the slow growth of its user base and record quarterly net losses. Here are the report’s financial highlights and lowlights: Q4 revenue of $243 million, up 116% year-over-year Q4 net loss of $511 [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced that the company closed out the fourth quarter of 2013 at a record $12.43 million, boosting the company’s annual revenue run rate to $50 million. Bizo also delivered bookings of $38.3M in 2013, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook had its first quarter in which more than half of its ad revenues came from mobile, and also its first quarter in which mobile ad revenues exceeded $1 billion, according to Q4/annual 2013 earnings data announced by The Social Network yesterday. Revenues for Q4 2014 were nearly $2.6 [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Advertise.com) – Have you ever noticed that the holiday shopping season seems to start earlier and earlier every year? Whether that’s a symptom of mass consumerism or the retailers who contribute to it, many would agree that brands of all kinds are now seeing opportunities to capitalize on [...] more...
Last week, we asked our readers: “Will Facebook’s new Graph Search feature give Google a serious run for its money?” The results were as follows: Yes: 79 percent. No: 21 percent. This week’s poll question is: ”Are Apple’s Q4 earnings legitimate cause for concern?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]