NEW YORK, February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – PubMatic, the programmatic advertising platform company for leading publishers, today announced that Advance Digital is taking a major step forward and leveraging market efficiencies by expanding its cross-platform programmatic strategy beyond display to include mobile, tablet and video. Advance Digital engaged with PubMatic [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., : January 21, 2014 — (ADOTAS) PubMatic, the programmatic advertising platform company for leading publishers, today announced a strategic partnership with So-net Media Networks, part of the So-net Corporation. The strategic partnership will bring leading global sell side platform (SSP) technology and services to the Japanese market, through a [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Integral Ad Science, the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence for buyers and sellers of digital media, today announced that it has received an infusion of $30 million led by August Capital that will be used to support technology and data science [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Today PubMatic, the digital media platform for publishers, announced that it will open its mobile software development kit (SDK) for premium publishers to all app providers, establishing a new self-service solution for mobile monetization driven by the desire to work with app providers at [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here are some of the billboards we passed on the information superhighway this morning: AdTruth has partnered with mobile SSP Inneractive, which will deploy AdTruth’s device recognition technology to improve targeting capabilities within apps. This partnership will allow publishers to more accurately price mobile inventory, leading to higher eCPMs [...] more...
AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
Think about all of the information that the shopping giant Amazon.com has on you – your history of purchases, the friends you send gifts to, even your browsing habits and personal tastes for clothing, books, music, and food through its home grocery delivery service Amazon Fresh. While social networks like [...] more...
ADOTAS – Forrester Research issued its long-awaited Forrester Wave Report on sell-side platforms today. (This announcement comes three weeks after the research firm released its 2011 report on demand-side platforms.) According to a statement from Forrester, the company applied 34 criteria to the platforms it looked at, including current offering, strategy [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new report by IDC and PubMatic prepared in advance of the latter’s Fourth Annual Ad Revenue Conference, global spending through real-time bidding is forecast to hit $6 billion by 2015 — $5 billion of that will be from the U.S., a 71% growth over current spend as [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a power struggle for the ages, the Interaactive Advertising Bureau has wrested control of the OpenRTB consortium from the hands of founding members DataXu, MediaMath, Turn, Admeld, PubMatic and the Rubicon Project…. What? The member organizations voluntarily handed over leadership of the project to develop industry standards for real-time [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]