ADOTAS — In a recent research published by IDC, publishers are becoming a driving force in the world of mobile advertising, with Internet giants such as Facebook, Pandora, Twitter, and The Weather Channel dominating top advertising spend charts in the U.S. So should mobile ad networks be concerned? According to IDC, [...] more...
Here are some mind-blowing statistics: Approximately half of all Internet users – about 510 million people worldwide – play social games. About 81 million play at least once a day. Top developers such as Zynga and Electronic Arts have close to 300 million combined active monthly users. Advertisers, developers, and investors [...] more...
We all know about the infamous and often overused LUMAscapes to help identify and organize companies within this fluid ad industry. Now the IAB has gotten its act together to create its own brand-centric ad tech organizational chart that attempts to map the interaction between different parts of the ad [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) – Webcollage Inc., an industry-leader in publishing rich product information to retailer websites, and which historically has focused on working with [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last fall, it was interesting to hear that Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo would collaborate to sell their onlinead space. Before their partnership, there had never been any significant motivation for publishers to partake in this type of collaboration – in fact, many might have said that it was something [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketing can provide a fruitful return for individuals who have the resources and inclination to invest in the channel. When starting out as a new publisher, it can initially be difficult to generate significant levels of traffic and income. However, by investing time wisely, publishers will begin [...] more...
ADOTAS – The breadth and variety of growing publishers, and the different methods of promotion they use, proves it’s difficult to identify what attributes an ideal publisher has. It is however, possible to highlight a number of qualities that the best publishers share and what advertisers can look for in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Maxifier announced a new addition to its toolkit for publishers to understand the assets of their ad inventory and monetize that inventory more effectively: what it’s calling an “economic router,” which is part of the latest version of its ADMAX platform. In case you’re grumbling about terminology fatigue [...] more...
ADOTAS – Because Google just can’t stop updating its features for its ad services this week, Google AdSense announced enhanced services today intended to give publishers more control over the ads Google delivers to their websites. As explained in a post product manager Dan Stokeley wrote on the AdSense blog, the [...] more...
ADOTAS - In Part I of this series, I highlighted some of the downward economic pressures faced by quality independent and professional online publishers when it comes to their advertising strategies. In this piece, my goal is to outline a few things they can do about it. To recap briefly: The [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders to [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and