NEW YORK, May 2, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digitas, a digitally led, global integrated brand agency, today announced an exclusive partnership with Outrigger Media to develop an industry-first measurement product that identifies emerging creative talent on the YouTube platform. The Emerging Talent Tracker will leverage data and logic from Outrigger’s OpenSlate platform [...] more...
NEW YORK & SAN JOSE – Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated, today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent(TM). Through this partnership, the two companies [...] more...
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi. The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at [...] more...
ATLANTA (January 3, 2013) — Digitas, a digitally led integrated brand agency, announced today the appointment of Dee Mustafa-Bowne (pictured) as VP/Group Creative Director in Atlanta. Mustafa-Bowne will lead the office’s creative teams on Equifax and Delta, as well as the creative for new business opportunities in Atlanta. She will [...] more...
VivaKi Inks Deal with The Echo System & Voxsup for Exclusive Access to Social Data & Buying Platform
CHICAGO (November 14, 2012) – Seeking to deliver superior social marketing strategies and media decisions to marketers, VivaKi today announced a partnership with The Echo System and Voxsup. The combination of The Echo System and Voxsup gives Publicis Groupe clients access to unparalleled brand insights and solutions through a social [...] more...
According to Gartner, by 2017, CMOs will outpace CIOs on IT spending. This shift at enterprises is significant and something that major ad agencies can’t afford to ignore. In today’s new digital marketing ecosystem, leaders at ad agencies and enterprise software companies have begun to solidify relationships on the back [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 11, 2012) — Digitas, a digitally-led, integrated global brand agency, announces the hire of Lesley Bielby in the newly-created role of Executive Vice President of North [...] more...
New York, NY (September 18, 2012) – The VivaKi Nerve Center announced today that it has named Chris Paul General Manager of Audience On Demand™ (AOD). AOD is the organization’s addressable media practice and provides programmatic buying capabilities across display, mobile, search, social and video. In this role, Paul will oversee [...] more...
SessionM announced yesterday that David Kenny, chairman and CEO of The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC), will be joining its board of directors. “David is a proven leader across digital and media industries,” said Lars Albright, co-founder and CEO of SessionM. “His wealth of experience and unique perspective on driving consumer engagement [...] more...
ADOTAS – Studying 11 billion impressions across 300 publishers, video ad server Auditude found that mid-roll video units still have the highest completion rate at 75%. In addition, ad completion rates on live content came in at 86% compared to video-on-demand content at 60%. Also interesting, in-stream ads on professional content [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that