NEW YORK , February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – PlaceIQ, the company building more accurate audiences with location, time and real-world behavior, today announced that it has raised $15 million in a Series C financing round led by new investor Harmony Partners. Additional new investor Iris Capital and existing investors from the [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – 4C, a big data analytics and social intelligence company offering advertising and measurement platforms, announces today a $5 million Series B funding round from Jump Capital. 4C’s platforms apply algorithms based on decades of research by Dr. Alok Choudhary, professor at Northwestern [...] more...
CHICAGO, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) —DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology company, announced today the appointment of Davin Power as EVP of Account Management in Chicago. Power will lead DigitasLBi’s agency-of-record work with Sprint (as part of Publicis Groupe’s Team Sprint), and will report to Douglas Ryan, President, DigitasLBi Chicago [...] more...
AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global leader in digital advertising solutions, and Mass Relevance, the technology leader in social curation and integration, today announced a strategic partnership to drive paid media ROI through engaging, interactive social experiences. The partnership will give all Publicis Groupe agencies access to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of Creativity kicked off in Cannes, France on Sunday, June 16, boasting a lineup featuring the likes of Sean Combs, Vivienne Westwood, Lou Reed, Sir Alan Parker, Annie Leibovitz, Jack Black, Jimmy Wales, Lee Clow, Rem Koolhaas and many more. Day 3: [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 2, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digitas, a digitally led, global integrated brand agency, today announced an exclusive partnership with Outrigger Media to develop an industry-first measurement product that identifies emerging creative talent on the YouTube platform. The Emerging Talent Tracker will leverage data and logic from Outrigger’s OpenSlate platform [...] more...
NEW YORK & SAN JOSE – Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated, today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent(TM). Through this partnership, the two companies [...] more...
The Publicis Groupe is merging Digitas and LBi to create a leading digital agency global network (5,700 strong. 25+ countries). Luke Taylor (pictured), chief executive of LBi, has been named Global CEO of the newly formed DigitasLBi. The Publicis Groupe acquired the Amsterdam-based LBi last September in a deal valued at [...] more...
ATLANTA (January 3, 2013) — Digitas, a digitally led integrated brand agency, announced today the appointment of Dee Mustafa-Bowne (pictured) as VP/Group Creative Director in Atlanta. Mustafa-Bowne will lead the office’s creative teams on Equifax and Delta, as well as the creative for new business opportunities in Atlanta. She will [...] more...
VivaKi Inks Deal with The Echo System & Voxsup for Exclusive Access to Social Data & Buying Platform
CHICAGO (November 14, 2012) – Seeking to deliver superior social marketing strategies and media decisions to marketers, VivaKi today announced a partnership with The Echo System and Voxsup. The combination of The Echo System and Voxsup gives Publicis Groupe clients access to unparalleled brand insights and solutions through a social [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use