ADOTAS — In true microblogging fashion, Twitter recently announced its IPO with a 140-character tweet. Over 200 million people use the communication tool globally, and while the IPO has been expected for years, Twitter is only now taking advantage of its positive revenue from advertising. Bringing back the tech sector? Twitter’s IPO [...] more...
ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
MUMBAI (November 29, 2012) — Komli Media, Asia Pacific’s leading digital media technology company, has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Twitter that will help expand the availability of Twitter’s Promoted Products suite of advertising products to marketers in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Under the partnership, [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - During the Super Bowl, we found ourselves having to bite the bullet and not only accept that Twitter is here to stay, but more importantly, it just might become more pivotal than Facebook within the advertising ecosystem. Were I technical, I would spend all of my time [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just when you think you’ve figured it out, someone changes the rules. You could probably say this for just about every online marketing tactic and medium out there. Social media, and in particular paid social media, definitely gets complicated in this way. Facebook and Twitter offer more ways [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve hit the latest phase of Twitter’s slow and methodical rollout of its revenue plan. Twitter announced that it is now placing Promoted Tweets in the home timelines of some users that are not necessarily followers of the advertisers. The ads will be served based on the message’s relevance to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Promoted Tweets, the first Twitter ad product, were only rolled out last May, but it feels like so much more time has passed. That’s probably because the microblogger’s valuation keeps rocketing skyword — thanks to massive investments, stunningly high acquisition offers and a hyperactive secondary market — at a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter President of Revenue Adam Bain noted at the Ad Age Digital conference in April that 80% of Twitter’s 600 advertisers were repeat customers — and some of the names are pretty impressive: McDonalds, Starbucks, Verizon… But 600? That’s it? Strangely enough, the microblogger gets repeat business from major companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Where’s the beef, Twitter? And by beef, I mean revenue — according to eMarketer, you’re going to bring in $250 million this year, which doesn’t really justify the billions of dollars ($7 billion? Really?) private market speculators think you’re worth. How are you going to get to a quarter [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than