ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
MUMBAI (November 29, 2012) — Komli Media, Asia Pacific’s leading digital media technology company, has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Twitter that will help expand the availability of Twitter’s Promoted Products suite of advertising products to marketers in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Under the partnership, [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - During the Super Bowl, we found ourselves having to bite the bullet and not only accept that Twitter is here to stay, but more importantly, it just might become more pivotal than Facebook within the advertising ecosystem. Were I technical, I would spend all of my time [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just when you think you’ve figured it out, someone changes the rules. You could probably say this for just about every online marketing tactic and medium out there. Social media, and in particular paid social media, definitely gets complicated in this way. Facebook and Twitter offer more ways [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve hit the latest phase of Twitter’s slow and methodical rollout of its revenue plan. Twitter announced that it is now placing Promoted Tweets in the home timelines of some users that are not necessarily followers of the advertisers. The ads will be served based on the message’s relevance to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Promoted Tweets, the first Twitter ad product, were only rolled out last May, but it feels like so much more time has passed. That’s probably because the microblogger’s valuation keeps rocketing skyword — thanks to massive investments, stunningly high acquisition offers and a hyperactive secondary market — at a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter President of Revenue Adam Bain noted at the Ad Age Digital conference in April that 80% of Twitter’s 600 advertisers were repeat customers — and some of the names are pretty impressive: McDonalds, Starbucks, Verizon… But 600? That’s it? Strangely enough, the microblogger gets repeat business from major companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Where’s the beef, Twitter? And by beef, I mean revenue — according to eMarketer, you’re going to bring in $250 million this year, which doesn’t really justify the billions of dollars ($7 billion? Really?) private market speculators think you’re worth. How are you going to get to a quarter [...] more...
ADOTAS – More proof that Twitter is serious about driving revenue — yesterday, the microblogger added geotargeting power to its Promoted Tweets and Promoted Accounts advertising products. McDonald’s and other major brands have been beta-testing the geotargeting feature for several weeks, but it’s now open to all of Twitter’s 600 [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that