ADOTAS — In true microblogging fashion, Twitter recently announced its IPO with a 140-character tweet. Over 200 million people use the communication tool globally, and while the IPO has been expected for years, Twitter is only now taking advantage of its positive revenue from advertising. Bringing back the tech sector? Twitter’s IPO [...] more...
ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
MUMBAI (November 29, 2012) — Komli Media, Asia Pacific’s leading digital media technology company, has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Twitter that will help expand the availability of Twitter’s Promoted Products suite of advertising products to marketers in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Under the partnership, [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - During the Super Bowl, we found ourselves having to bite the bullet and not only accept that Twitter is here to stay, but more importantly, it just might become more pivotal than Facebook within the advertising ecosystem. Were I technical, I would spend all of my time [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just when you think you’ve figured it out, someone changes the rules. You could probably say this for just about every online marketing tactic and medium out there. Social media, and in particular paid social media, definitely gets complicated in this way. Facebook and Twitter offer more ways [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve hit the latest phase of Twitter’s slow and methodical rollout of its revenue plan. Twitter announced that it is now placing Promoted Tweets in the home timelines of some users that are not necessarily followers of the advertisers. The ads will be served based on the message’s relevance to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Promoted Tweets, the first Twitter ad product, were only rolled out last May, but it feels like so much more time has passed. That’s probably because the microblogger’s valuation keeps rocketing skyword — thanks to massive investments, stunningly high acquisition offers and a hyperactive secondary market — at a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter President of Revenue Adam Bain noted at the Ad Age Digital conference in April that 80% of Twitter’s 600 advertisers were repeat customers — and some of the names are pretty impressive: McDonalds, Starbucks, Verizon… But 600? That’s it? Strangely enough, the microblogger gets repeat business from major companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Where’s the beef, Twitter? And by beef, I mean revenue — according to eMarketer, you’re going to bring in $250 million this year, which doesn’t really justify the billions of dollars ($7 billion? Really?) private market speculators think you’re worth. How are you going to get to a quarter [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]