ADOTAS — One of the great things we all love about marketing automation is that it allows the sales team to really focus its efforts. But this can also be somewhat of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. From day one, salespeople are taught that a sale is, first and foremost, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly fragmented media environment. In theory, it increases the accuracy of their targeted advertising efforts while eliminating wasted spend. There is a plethora of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers large and small will always need big, splashy brand-building ads on high-traffic websites –- look at the growth in native advertising for proof. But they’ll also always need conversions for demonstrable ROI. Fortunately, these two needs aren’t bound by the same set of rules. While high-profile [...] more...
Adap.tv has just released the findings of its semi-annual State of the Video Industry report. Its key findings: 72% of video buyers increased their budget in the last year. For those whose video budgets rose, the average spend increase was 53%, up from 20% last year. 39% of buyers shifted dollars from [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a survey of 100 media agencies, media owners and brands, conducted by the Festival of Media Global 2013, many believe media agencies are adapting well and that the media planner’s role will change to take on more of a strategic/advisory capacity; however there is some concern over [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s Adotas Poll, we asked our readers: “Will Pinterest emerge as the next big social media marking platform this year?” The response was as follows: Yes (84%) No (16%) This week’s poll question is: “Do you plan to do more programmatic trading of premium inventory in the coming year?” We’ll publish [...] more...
LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) — OpenX Technologies, Inc. (OpenX), a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology, and Digiday, the leading media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals, today announced the release of an important new white paper: Programmatic + Premium: [...] more...
As online advertising matures, new technologies create greater efficiencies, as well as greater worries. Programmatic buying in particular has been praised for streamlining processes and creating scale, but it has also introduced new challenges in terms of media quality. The quality of the advertising environment and exposure becomes increasingly important as [...] more...
Over the past few years, remnant inventory has become a larger and larger piece of the pie. At the same time, this inventory is sold for less and less money as real-time bidding (RTB) and other technologies drive down prices. Today, 13% of the almost $15 billion dollar digital display market [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: As science and technology play an increasingly important role in brand marketing, those who fear technology run the risk of falling behind. Recognizing this dilemma, a growing number of entrepreneurs are developing products and platforms designed to simplify many of the required processes, enabling those who aren’t technically [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that