NEW YORK and TEL AVIV, November 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Global performance marketing company Matomy Media Group today announced a new partnership with AppNexus to build an industry-first mobile performance capability for media buyers. AppNexus offers the online advertising industry’s most powerful, open and customizable advertising technology platform. Matomy’s new performance-based mobile media [...] more...
ADOTAS — “Programmatic.” Publishers have a love-hate relationship with this word. On the one hand, programmatic channels help sell unsold ad inventory. On the other hand, introducing third parties into online ad sales opens the door for potential data leakage (the collection and usage of consumer behavioral data without the website [...] more...
ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services are all popular household names. But they have something else in common: they are also Internet-based alternatives to traditional ad-supported media – and they compete for the same ad dollars. Call me nostalgic, but as much as I love the Internet, [...] more...
SINGAPORE, May 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) — TubeMogul announced that it successfully completed the second tranche of its Series C funding today. The funds will be used to expand the footprint of programmatic buying of video advertising throughout Asia. TubeMogul is backed by venture capital from a diverse group of financial and [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the great things we all love about marketing automation is that it allows the sales team to really focus its efforts. But this can also be somewhat of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. From day one, salespeople are taught that a sale is, first and foremost, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly fragmented media environment. In theory, it increases the accuracy of their targeted advertising efforts while eliminating wasted spend. There is a plethora of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers large and small will always need big, splashy brand-building ads on high-traffic websites –- look at the growth in native advertising for proof. But they’ll also always need conversions for demonstrable ROI. Fortunately, these two needs aren’t bound by the same set of rules. While high-profile [...] more...
Adap.tv has just released the findings of its semi-annual State of the Video Industry report. Its key findings: 72% of video buyers increased their budget in the last year. For those whose video budgets rose, the average spend increase was 53%, up from 20% last year. 39% of buyers shifted dollars from [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a survey of 100 media agencies, media owners and brands, conducted by the Festival of Media Global 2013, many believe media agencies are adapting well and that the media planner’s role will change to take on more of a strategic/advisory capacity; however there is some concern over [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s Adotas Poll, we asked our readers: “Will Pinterest emerge as the next big social media marking platform this year?” The response was as follows: Yes (84%) No (16%) This week’s poll question is: “Do you plan to do more programmatic trading of premium inventory in the coming year?” We’ll publish [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be