LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The Exchange Lab, the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace announced today that it has raised $8M in funding from UK growth capital provider, Business Growth Fund (BGF). BGF is the independent investment company backed by five of the UK’s main banking groups: Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the promise of real-time-bidding (RTB) is to automate and streamline the ad buying process, the industry knows it has a huge transparency problem. The OMMA RTB conference kicked off yesterday in Seattle to provide a deeper dive into the RTB process and the market landscape, and reveal [...] more...
AUSTIN, Texas, November 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – OneSpot, the content advertising company that combines content marketing with the power, data intelligence, and scale of online advertising, today announced it has completed a $5.3 million Series A round of financing. Mohr Davidow Ventures led the investment round with participation from existing and [...] more...
BOSTON and LONDON, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a provider of programmatic marketing solutions for brands and agencies, today announced the addition of native support for Interactive Pre-roll to the DataXu platform. With Interactive Pre-roll ads, advertisers can take advantage of their existing 15- or 30-second creatives to develop [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Today PubMatic, the digital media platform for publishers, announced that it will open its mobile software development kit (SDK) for premium publishers to all app providers, establishing a new self-service solution for mobile monetization driven by the desire to work with app providers at [...] more...
ADOTAS – The accelerating transformation of the digital media landscape is unquestionable. Buyers are raising their hands and asking for additional processes and outlets in which to invest digital ad dollars, and the market is adapting more quickly than ever. Programmatic has emerged as one of the most influential – [...] more...
DENVER, October 31, 2013 (ADOTAS) – SpotXchange, the trusted platform for video advertising, today announced the release of the video advertising industry’s most advanced programmatic API, which includes support for version 2.1 of the OpenRTB specification. For the first time in video advertising, SpotXchange is also offering OpenRTB support for Deal ID, the [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, October 30, 2013 (ADTOAS) – Twelvefold, a big data platform company that offers programmatic buying via unique, real time mindset analysis, today launched a self-service version of their ad tech platform, Spectrum 3.0. The new release allows brands, agencies, trading desks and other companies to create, deliver and [...] more...
ATLANTA and NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Turner Digital Ad Sales, a division of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. today announced the launch of the Turner Premium Xchange, a private marketplace offering trusted partners programmatic buying options across the majority of Turner’s portfolio of high-profile owned and operated sites. [...] more...
DG Peer39 Launches Fraud Prevention Attribute to Help Advertisers Identify, Avoid Bot Traffic in RTB Environments
NEW YORK, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DG® (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multi-screen advertising company, today announced the launch of fraud prevention within the DG Peer39 data solution, allowing ad buyers to detect and avoid bot traffic within auction environments. With the new capability, advertisers will be protected from [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial