SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — iSocket, the leader in programmatic direct and sales automation, today announced that former Microsoft executive Kevin McCabe (pictured) has joined the company in the newly created position of Vice President of Business Development. He will be based in San Francisco and will [...] more...
ADOTAS – In 2013, 1 in 5 dollars spent in display went to RTB, which helps explain how programmatic spending reached over $3 billion dollars last year. Budgets from advertisers and agencies are increasingly going programmatic and predicted to increase by 38.4% this year. This strong push to programmatic has forced [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – iSocket, the leader in programmatic direct and sales automation, today announced $5 million in new funding led by Time Warner Investments, with participation by Condé Nast; R&R Venture Partners, a new fund created by Dick Parsons, former chairman and CEO of Time Warner and Ronald Lauder; and [...] more...
LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, February 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – The Exchange Lab, the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace, today announced the appointment of media leader Chris Dobson (pictured) as chairman of the company’s board of directors. Dobson was most recently at BBC Worldwide where he served as executive vice [...] more...
IRVINE, Calif., February 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Specific Media, a leading global media company, has launched the advertising industry’s only multi-format, multi-screen programmatic solution that guarantees viewability. Powered by Vindico’s Adtricity® technology, “Programmatic from Specific Media™” directly addresses current media buying inefficiencies by enabling real-time bidding of advertising inventory based on quality [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Airpush (www.airpush.com), ranked #2 on Forbes’ 2014 list of America’s Most Promising Companies, and OpenX (www.openx.com), one of the world’s leading providers of digital and mobile advertising technology, today announced a partnership to launch AirX, a major new private mobile ad exchange. AirX combines OpenX’s [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 28, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Federated Media Publishing, the conversational marketing pioneer and champion of content that fuels the social web, today announced that it has sold its content marketing business and all associated trademarks to LIN Digital Media LLC, a subsidiary of LIN Media (NYSE: LIN). Federated Media’s programmatic media and publisher platform business, originally built [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic advertising, announced today the findings of a first-of-its-kind research paper on mobile retargeting. According to the study, adding mobile retargeting to an advertiser’s retargeting mix generates an additional 18% of sales. With its new personalized mobile retargeting [...] more...
ADOTAS – In our continuing investigative series about the rampant rise of online ad fraud, Adotas has solicited the expertise of several industry thought leaders to weigh in on the issue. After publishing our special report about the anatomy of a botnet, we spoke with John Brown (pictured), GM, Click [...] more...
ADOTAS – 2014 will be the year of programmatic. No tough prediction there. Let me go further: I believe that 2014 will be the year of programmatic creative. Google it, you will find me talking about it. Programmatic media buying is just part of the equation. It’s a great start. We [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]