BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider of programmatic marketing solutions for brands and agencies, today announced the addition of Private Exchange video to its platform. This brings programmatic video to the point where brand marketers can confidently make increasingly bold shifts in budget, from TV, to [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
ADOTAS - In Part I of this series, I highlighted some of the downward economic pressures faced by quality independent and professional online publishers when it comes to their advertising strategies. In this piece, my goal is to outline a few things they can do about it. To recap briefly: The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Basically joining the private exchange cause, Casale Media has opened up CasaleX, imbuing its 3,000 hand-picked premium publishers with the power of real-time bidding. Casale pubs will be able to select what and how much inventory they want to offer to selected DSPs and trading desks through the [...] more...
ADOTAS – They’ve been playing executive musical chairs over at blogging service and social media ad network Technorati Media, and it looks like senior vice president and general manager Shani Higgins has landed in the CEO’s seat. Higgins — who previously held senior management roles at Infoseek/GO/Disney, Ziff Davis, Benedek Investment [...] more...
ADOTAS - Brands, are you really ready for RTB, or are you just saying that so you sound cool? In a recent PubMatic survey of 640 online ad executives (71% on the buy side, 29% on the sell), 62% of advertisers reported using RTB in their digital ad campaigns. The drag? Only [...] more...
ADOTAS – When The Weather Channel unveiled its AdMeld-powered “Category 5″ cross-channel private ad exchange in November, AdMeld CEO Michael Barrett said that was only the first step for private exchanges. And the next step had been a real leap: IDG TechNetwork, a vertical ad network that represents 460 independent sites [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]