ADOTAS – For website publishers, Google Analytics is a boon — one of the only free tools that provides detailed insights about inbound web traffic and page views. But in late October, Google apparently went “dark” on providing its free data, removing access to the keywords people used in Google’s [...] more...
SAN JOSE, CA., September 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AdTruth, the global leader in securing digital relationships, and Evidon, the leading marketing intelligence company, today announced a technology partnership that will enable greater consumer control over in-app privacy on mobile devices. “Ad Control” is a key element of EvidonInForm Mobile, which enables consumers to opt-out of in-appor cross-app [...] more...
ADOTAS — Data in any advertising medium is a currency. For advertisers, it is an economic asset that enables them to drive and optimize top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel performance. For publishers, it allows them to enhance the price-value of their audience. The Mobile Context It is no different in mobile advertising. It [...] more...
ADOTAS – The online ad community has been up in arms since late last month when Mozilla announced its new policy that would block third-party cookies in Firefox by default, cutting out ad networks from being able to track online browsing behaviors. This would prevent advertisers from effectively targeting consumers [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The mobile marketing ecosystem generated $139 billion of incremental output to the U.S. economy in 2012, a significant surge from $48 billion in net sales previously reported in 2010. Over the next five years, this figure is set to skyrocket to $400 billion [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
Via the New York Daily News: Government curiosity about Twitter users has grown precipitously of late, with the number of information requests in the first six months of 2012 eclipsing those made for all of 2011. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fis-big-brother-monitoring-your-twitter-account%2F'; [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, a Russian hacker pinched nearly 6.5 million passwords of LinkedIn members and posted them to an online forum. That spelled instant bad news for the social network, especially considering how its members use the site for business networking and should expect a certain modicum of professionalism [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes the web works in weird and opaque ways. Publishers are implicitly brokering relationships between consumers and advertisers. Whether consumers realize it or not, the free content tango goes something like this: The content people consume is supported by advertising revenues, which is generated by targeted ads, which are based on [...] more...
ADMONSTERS – The shockwaves reverberated around the digital advertising industry fast and hard: Included in Microsoft’s just-released Windows 8 upgrade is Internet Explorer 10, which not only features Do Not Track functionality but is also the first browser with “on” as the default setting. Oh yes, even Google agreed a few months ago [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than