NEW YORK, May 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The mobile marketing ecosystem generated $139 billion of incremental output to the U.S. economy in 2012, a significant surge from $48 billion in net sales previously reported in 2010. Over the next five years, this figure is set to skyrocket to $400 billion [...] more...
ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some cases, heated — of late. The goal of this survey is to learn how advertisers are currently measuring the success of their display advertising and how they are planning for [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
Via the New York Daily News: Government curiosity about Twitter users has grown precipitously of late, with the number of information requests in the first six months of 2012 eclipsing those made for all of 2011. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fis-big-brother-monitoring-your-twitter-account%2F'; [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, a Russian hacker pinched nearly 6.5 million passwords of LinkedIn members and posted them to an online forum. That spelled instant bad news for the social network, especially considering how its members use the site for business networking and should expect a certain modicum of professionalism [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes the web works in weird and opaque ways. Publishers are implicitly brokering relationships between consumers and advertisers. Whether consumers realize it or not, the free content tango goes something like this: The content people consume is supported by advertising revenues, which is generated by targeted ads, which are based on [...] more...
ADMONSTERS – The shockwaves reverberated around the digital advertising industry fast and hard: Included in Microsoft’s just-released Windows 8 upgrade is Internet Explorer 10, which not only features Do Not Track functionality but is also the first browser with “on” as the default setting. Oh yes, even Google agreed a few months ago [...] more...
ADOTAS - Device recognition service AdTruth (a division of fraud prevention/detection company 41st Parameter) held meetings earlier this month on two continents with representatives of 18 digital advertising companies, and they’ve emerged with AdTruth suggesting its technology might become much more widely adopted as a solution for addressing issues around [...] more...
ADOTAS - We all know that sticking all of our business info out onto the internet comes with a number of security risks, and that these risks are still a major inhibitor when it comes to loading and managing data on the internet. Although cloud-based services afford us maximum flexibility and ease of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Getting some privacy used to be as simple as locking your door or finding a nice, quiet spot somewhere. Keeping your information private was as simple as putting it away in a locked drawer or safe. Well, those days are long gone, and many consumers are not happy about it. The Information [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that