People love uploading and sharing their most intimate moments with family and friends using the popular mobile app Instagram, but now users using the popular photo-sharing service may be inadvertently signing up to have their images used in ads without their permission. Or at least that’s what would have happened [...] more...
ADOTAS – Oh this is too delicious — in an article published last night on its Digits tech blog, The Wall Street Journal company announced websites in its Wall Street Journal Digital Network will connect personally identifiable information with browsing data to provide more customized content for users. The company claims it [...] more...
ADOTAS – “So when are you deleting your Facebook account?” an industry insider asked me earlier today. “May 31,” I immediately replied. After all, that’s “Quit Facebook Day.” A vociferous bunch upset with the social network say that the last day of this merry month should be your last day on Facebook. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google, you always know what I’m thinking! Or perhaps I let you do my thinking for me… Anyhow, ReadWriteWeb discovered that when a user types in the words “how do I” into the Google search box, the fifth entry on the drop down list of suggestions is “how [...] more...
ADOTAS – Apparently Facebook was in my hometown of Washington, DC, last week, schmoozing with the Beltway brass and trying to win friends in “Hollywood for Ugly People.” Reps, senators, FTC operatives — the ‘book made time for all the playas. Yet still four senators took a break from tweeting partisan [...] more...
ADOTAS – Because I’m now one of those people, I was scrolling through news feeds on my iPhone while riding to band practice in my bass player’s car when I sighed a bit too audibly. “What is it?” she said. She’s given me a hard time about being hooked on my [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]