1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
ADOTAS – AT&T is considering monitoring the Web-surfing activities of customers who use its Internet service, according to a report in The New York Times. The company seems particularly interested in tracking users’ display ad viewing habits. As of yet, the company hasn’t systematically tracked users’ online behavior, but it [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- xAd Finds Retail Related Mobile Search Activity is 24% Greater on Christmas Eve Than Black Friday December 17th 2013 NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global [...] more »
- Sojern Secures $10 Million in Series C Funding Led by Triangle Peak Partners December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Sojern, the world’s [...] more »
- Lindsay Lohan Lends Star Power to ‘Just Sing It’ Re-Launch December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – Just Sing It on iOS has been re-launched [...] more »
- JiWire Raises the Bar in Mobile Advertising With Advanced Audience Targeting and ROI Solutions December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — JiWire, the leading [...] more »
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In a move to fuel healthy industry discussion, [...] more »
- Yahoo! Announces New ‘Programmatic Guaranteed’ Partners December 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Yahoo! today announced new partner integrations with Yahoo Programmatic [...] more »
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Hulu Wants to Become Part of Pay-TV December 16th 2013
- Gmail Image Changes: What It Means for Marketers December 16th 2013
- From Click to Brick, How Apple’s iBeacon Changes the Ad Game December 16th 2013
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud And The Anatomy Of A Botnet « InsideDigital.org: [...] reports presage the evolution of highly specialized computer hacks yet to come. Richard L.
- VisualDNA integrates with AdapTV, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocketfuel: [...] Krux and Rocketfuel: meaning a wider number of DSPs and now DMPs can access