ADOTAS – Consumer media consumption is on the rise, and the way people access media is evolving quickly and in complex ways. One example is the second-screen phenomenon, where people simultaneously use TVs, tablets and smartphones. There are more media sources than ever, with consumers downloading and streaming content from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digimarc is known for revolutionizing the design and photography industry by providing a way for creative professionals to embed copyrights and watermarks into digital images. Recently, the company launched Digimarc Share, a technology that lets content creators embed content into images that consumers can scan with their smartphones [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) announced today that SharperImage.com is using the Digimarc® Discover platform to make it simple for consumers to simultaneously browse print catalogs, research and buy from their mobile device. Using the free Catalog Click mobile app, enabled with Digimarc’s patented technology, [...] more...
ADOTAS – International Business Times has just inked a deal with video native ad company Ebuzzing, to offer integrated brand experiences on its news website. The publishing industry has been scrambling frantically for a new online monetization strategy to compensate for the spiraling decline of print and online subscription-based models. In [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) today announced Digimarc Share, a simple new way for consumers to share print content online with friends. Digimarc Share, part of the Digimarc® Discover solution, will make its debut in the November issue of HGTV Magazine with a special nine-page [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
Zenith Optimedia predicts global ad spend will reach $500B in 2013 with online accounting for roughly 20%, leaving $400B spread across TV, Print, Outdoor, Radio and Cinema. These are big, traditional media channels with brand-centric advertisers who will be migrating their models to digital over the coming months and years [...] more...
Twitter. Pinterest. Facebook. LinkedIn. These popular social media platforms are contributing to a new marketing approach that is focused more on digital and interactive, while becoming less traditional and less focused on single-channel marketing. Marketers can no longer rely on implementing a campaign only in traditional media channels such as [...] more...
Team Sprint — Digitas and Leo Burnett — have partnered to present the “I Am Unlimited” campaign launching Sprint’s iPhone 5, which is the only carrier to offer customers “Truly Unlimited” data. The capabilities of Sprint’s iPhone 5 allow users to download music and video, surf the web and stay [...] more...
We all do it. We sit in front of our computers at work with our iPhones on our desk, sometimes switching back in forth between emails and photos that exist on each device. At home we sit down in front of the television to watch 30 Rock or Newsroom, and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and