NEW YORK, February 3, 2014 ADOTAS) – Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), the number one media company serving American women, has been recognized as the Highest Rated Media Company by Advertiser Perceptions in its annual AIR report, the second time Meredith has received this honor in the last four years. Twice a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Time Inc. CEO Joe Ripp has a lot on his mind these days as he prepares the publishing company for its spinoff from Time Warner later this year. After the dust settles, Time Inc. will be operating as a public company that will be under intense scrutiny, especially [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the publication of “B2B Online Advertising For Dummies,” the first book focused on helping B2B marketers understand and utilize display and social advertising to boost brand awareness, increase engagement, and ultimately drive leads and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Consumer media consumption is on the rise, and the way people access media is evolving quickly and in complex ways. One example is the second-screen phenomenon, where people simultaneously use TVs, tablets and smartphones. There are more media sources than ever, with consumers downloading and streaming content from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digimarc is known for revolutionizing the design and photography industry by providing a way for creative professionals to embed copyrights and watermarks into digital images. Recently, the company launched Digimarc Share, a technology that lets content creators embed content into images that consumers can scan with their smartphones [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) announced today that SharperImage.com is using the Digimarc® Discover platform to make it simple for consumers to simultaneously browse print catalogs, research and buy from their mobile device. Using the free Catalog Click mobile app, enabled with Digimarc’s patented technology, [...] more...
ADOTAS – International Business Times has just inked a deal with video native ad company Ebuzzing, to offer integrated brand experiences on its news website. The publishing industry has been scrambling frantically for a new online monetization strategy to compensate for the spiraling decline of print and online subscription-based models. In [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) today announced Digimarc Share, a simple new way for consumers to share print content online with friends. Digimarc Share, part of the Digimarc® Discover solution, will make its debut in the November issue of HGTV Magazine with a special nine-page [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
Zenith Optimedia predicts global ad spend will reach $500B in 2013 with online accounting for roughly 20%, leaving $400B spread across TV, Print, Outdoor, Radio and Cinema. These are big, traditional media channels with brand-centric advertisers who will be migrating their models to digital over the coming months and years [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]