ADOTAS — Truly successful advertising makes a real connection and a lasting impression. Television, magazines and traditional outlets have offered a relatively effective platform for brands: from Apple to Wendy’s, brands have found ways to resonate with their audience in these mediums. But digital advertising, with the most promise, has [...] more...
ADOTAS — Time Warner recently announced that it was spinning off its ailing magazine division, after failing to reach a deal to sell many of Time Inc.’s magazines to the Meredith Corporation. This news has profound ramifications for the publishing industry – a harsh wake-up call that digital publishing may [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
Two years ago, Newsweek merged with The Daily Beast with high hopes that the partnership would reinvigorate the brand and bring it into the digital era. With a global economy that now demands lightning quick publishing cycles and new opportunities for advertisers, the merger came too little, too late. Faced with [...] more...
Via AddThis: 2012 was the most socially active year ever on the Internet. We had the most social Olympics ever, the most social Election ever and overall sharing increased 23% from 2011. Hard to believe it’s that time again but we took our annual look back at the year in sharing. Check out [...] more...
Newsweek, the weekly magazine that for decades summarized the news for households across the United States but struggled to maintain relevance in the Internet era, announced on Thursday that it would cease print publication at the end of the year. – The New York Times Read More ... Subscribe to the free [...] more...
Although the technology is nothing new, in the past few years, Quick Response (QR) codes have become more commonly used. They can be seen everywhere from cash register receipts to billboard advertising and even in store – creating an entirely new shopping experience. QR code adoption has been the biggest challenge [...] more...
ADOTAS – Only one in five U.S. consumers is willing to pay for online news, according to a recent Pew research study. Pay-per-article or subscription fees simply drive readers elsewhere. These findings are bad news for newspaper and magazine publishers intent on charging readers for online content. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be