ADOTAS – In last week’s Adotas Poll, we asked our readers: “Will Pinterest emerge as the next big social media marking platform this year?” The response was as follows: Yes (84%) No (16%) This week’s poll question is: “Do you plan to do more programmatic trading of premium inventory in the coming year?” We’ll publish [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last fall, it was interesting to hear that Microsoft, AOL and Yahoo would collaborate to sell their onlinead space. Before their partnership, there had never been any significant motivation for publishers to partake in this type of collaboration – in fact, many might have said that it was something [...] more...
ADOTAS - Yesterday, Adblade, the premium-only ad network operated by advertiser- and publisher-side digital media technology solutions provider Adiant, launched a self-serve retargeting tool, Adblade Retargeting, which the company explains can increase ROI noticeably. As Adblade puts it, its retargeting solution combines the potency of retargeting — delivering ads to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today I find myself again on an aircraft flying to the mecca of advertising, New York, to meet with media buyers and food publishers. Shortly after takeoff, I realize this flight is going to be different than others. Today it dawns on me that buying online advertising is a lot [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a serious problem in the interactive advertising industry that springs from a misconception about inventory quality. Like ancient alchemists, some in the industry claim they can use behavioral and social clues to generate brand ROI from substandard inventory. But the fact is, just as it’s impossible to [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the fourth and last installment of this series on the value of the ad exchanges (you can read the first three here, here and here), we’ll look at how taking a more “quality-based approach” to buying media on the exchanges can dramatically improve performance. Online as an advertising medium should [...] more...
A partnership no one saw coming was announced yesterday when NBCU said it will start selling advertising in videogames of in-game ad vendor IGA Worldwide. NBCU’s digitals sales team will start offering premium inventory in IGA represented games. IGA acts as a third party technology and ad sales partner to videogame [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- The Exchange Lab Secures $8 Million in Growth Capital Funding From BGF December 5th 2013 LONDON, NEW YORK & TORONTO, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The [...] more »
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be