ADOTAS – Nature has many examples of seemingly unlikely symbiotic relationships between animals. But even the most bizarre of these partnerships brings something valuable – and often vital – to both participants. Online Video Advertising needs to take a clue from Mother Nature. The current balance is this: consumers of online [...] more...
ADOTAS — Truly successful advertising makes a real connection and a lasting impression. Television, magazines and traditional outlets have offered a relatively effective platform for brands: from Apple to Wendy’s, brands have found ways to resonate with their audience in these mediums. But digital advertising, with the most promise, has [...] more...
ADOTAS — Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) released a broad set of industry data and insights about online video and ad consumption yesterday. Key findings in the Digital Index report show that TV Everywhere adoption increased 12-fold; mobile video viewing grew by 300%; Facebook users are seeing twice the [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the big discussion points around native ads has been the lack of evidence that they actually work better than other ad options. Now, there’s proof! This morning, Sharethrough and Nielsen published the industry’s first performance study on native ads. This comprehensive research, which incorporates results from five separate studies, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everyone knows the Rime of the Ancient Mariner: “Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink.” Unfortunately, this song may soon apply to video. Freewheel’s 2012 Video Monetization Report indicates that the growth rate for video-viewing volume rose only 7% from Q3 2012 to Q4 2012, while the growth [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
Mitchell Reichgut (pictured), CEO of video advertising platform Jun Group, has posted his 2013 predictions for the online video ad industry on the company’s blog. Among the key points: Social Grows Up: How advertisers and brands alike are going to start viewing social media in an entirely different light. Long-Form Video Ad Content Increases: [...] more...
Hold onto your hats: Yes, the banner ad has been around for nearly 20 years. John Battelle posted earlier this year about the death of display, and we have taken notice that industry pundits across the globe (with the aid of PR agencies), have been eager to take a provocative [...] more...
You may have seen them: those viral videos featuring young hot models and celebrities dancing around in scantily-clad swimsuits and denim, having way more fun than the average person. This visually-striking, hue-saturated, and hipster-infused ad campaign directed by James Franco for 7 for all Mankind takes a fresh approach to [...] more...
VIDEO: Giant Media CEO Discusses Those Sexy James Franco/7 For All Mankind AdsYou may have seen them: those viral videos featuring young hot models and celebrities dancing around in scantily-clad swimsuits and [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]