ADOTAS – The Rayno Report has published a two-part article titled “Eleven Ad-Tech Visionaries.” The list was compiled by guest contributor and industry veteran Corey Kronengold. “With dozens of startups and now several larger players, including Google, it’s a competitive industry,” Kronengold writes.“It’s hard to keep track of the players, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Business development and digital sales veteran Mitchell Kreuch (pictured) has joined PointRoll as senior vice president of sales in New York. PointRoll is a Gannett company and the leading provider of digital advertising technology. According to a PointRoll press release, Kreuch was most recently vice president for Disney Online [...] more...
Here’s today’s 411 from the world of ones and zeros: Digitas announced the promotion of Dave Marsey, formerly SVP, Media Practice Lead, to the newly created role of EVP, Managing Director of Digitas San Francisco effective February 1. Digitas San Francisco, located at 2001 The Embarcadero, is a full-service office with [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
PHILADELPHIA (December 17, 2012) — Poptent (www.poptent.com), a global leader in crowdsourced video production, today announced that it has hired Charles “Sandy” Dondici (pictured) as the company’s first Chief Technology Officer. His appointment is effective immediately. Poptent also announced that it has paid out $7 million in cash to Poptent members for completed brand [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 03, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed additional capabilities including enabling ad creation in minutes, following the company’s acquisition of digital ad technology company, Rovion. PointRoll now offers Composer, a self-service, web-based ad creation technology formerly from [...] more...
VIDEO: Cat Spurway-Hepler (PointRoll) and Jennifer D’Aponte (BHLDN/Anthropologie Wedding) at ad:tech NY
Cat Spurway-Hepler (left), Senior VP of Strategy & Marketing at PointRoll, and Jennifer D’Aponte (right), Marketing Manager at BHLDN/Anthropologie Wedding, were at ad:tech NY 2012 to present a joint case study as part of the panel discussion, “Media Measurement and ROI: Generate More Effective Campaigns.” Adotas editor Mike Daly interviewed [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 26, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed its newest video campaign development technology, InTagration. InTagration addresses the challenges faced by many advertisers today who are looking for simplified ways to keep track of and meet publisher specifications [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s another Friday, and it’s time for us to share some news about people in all corners of the digital advertising and marketing space whose careers are almost as hot as the weather here in New York. (Almost as hot. Sorry, we’re thrilled to see companies growing and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile rich media platform Medialets has introduced a slew of new features in version 2.5 of its Universal SDK for iOS 2.5. First and foremost is support for third-party rich media ads from providers such as Google, PointRoll, EyeWonder, Unicast, PointRoll, MediaMind and more. In addition, Medialets promises more [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]