ADOTAS — Business development and digital sales veteran Mitchell Kreuch (pictured) has joined PointRoll as senior vice president of sales in New York. PointRoll is a Gannett company and the leading provider of digital advertising technology. According to a PointRoll press release, Kreuch was most recently vice president for Disney Online [...] more...
Here’s today’s 411 from the world of ones and zeros: Digitas announced the promotion of Dave Marsey, formerly SVP, Media Practice Lead, to the newly created role of EVP, Managing Director of Digitas San Francisco effective February 1. Digitas San Francisco, located at 2001 The Embarcadero, is a full-service office with [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
PHILADELPHIA (December 17, 2012) — Poptent (www.poptent.com), a global leader in crowdsourced video production, today announced that it has hired Charles “Sandy” Dondici (pictured) as the company’s first Chief Technology Officer. His appointment is effective immediately. Poptent also announced that it has paid out $7 million in cash to Poptent members for completed brand [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 03, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed additional capabilities including enabling ad creation in minutes, following the company’s acquisition of digital ad technology company, Rovion. PointRoll now offers Composer, a self-service, web-based ad creation technology formerly from [...] more...
VIDEO: Cat Spurway-Hepler (PointRoll) and Jennifer D’Aponte (BHLDN/Anthropologie Wedding) at ad:tech NY
Cat Spurway-Hepler (left), Senior VP of Strategy & Marketing at PointRoll, and Jennifer D’Aponte (right), Marketing Manager at BHLDN/Anthropologie Wedding, were at ad:tech NY 2012 to present a joint case study as part of the panel discussion, “Media Measurement and ROI: Generate More Effective Campaigns.” Adotas editor Mike Daly interviewed [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 26, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed its newest video campaign development technology, InTagration. InTagration addresses the challenges faced by many advertisers today who are looking for simplified ways to keep track of and meet publisher specifications [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s another Friday, and it’s time for us to share some news about people in all corners of the digital advertising and marketing space whose careers are almost as hot as the weather here in New York. (Almost as hot. Sorry, we’re thrilled to see companies growing and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile rich media platform Medialets has introduced a slew of new features in version 2.5 of its Universal SDK for iOS 2.5. First and foremost is support for third-party rich media ads from providers such as Google, PointRoll, EyeWonder, Unicast, PointRoll, MediaMind and more. In addition, Medialets promises more [...] more...
ADOTAS – And out the door he went… Nokia Chief Technology Officer Richard Green, who came to the Finnish handset-maker last year from Sun Microsystems, is taking a leave of absence that is rumored to be permanent. Apparently Green isn’t on board with the company’s strategy (in particular, the decision [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial