ADOTAS — Business development and digital sales veteran Mitchell Kreuch (pictured) has joined PointRoll as senior vice president of sales in New York. PointRoll is a Gannett company and the leading provider of digital advertising technology. According to a PointRoll press release, Kreuch was most recently vice president for Disney Online [...] more...
Here’s today’s 411 from the world of ones and zeros: Digitas announced the promotion of Dave Marsey, formerly SVP, Media Practice Lead, to the newly created role of EVP, Managing Director of Digitas San Francisco effective February 1. Digitas San Francisco, located at 2001 The Embarcadero, is a full-service office with [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
PHILADELPHIA (December 17, 2012) — Poptent (www.poptent.com), a global leader in crowdsourced video production, today announced that it has hired Charles “Sandy” Dondici (pictured) as the company’s first Chief Technology Officer. His appointment is effective immediately. Poptent also announced that it has paid out $7 million in cash to Poptent members for completed brand [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 03, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed additional capabilities including enabling ad creation in minutes, following the company’s acquisition of digital ad technology company, Rovion. PointRoll now offers Composer, a self-service, web-based ad creation technology formerly from [...] more...
VIDEO: Cat Spurway-Hepler (PointRoll) and Jennifer D’Aponte (BHLDN/Anthropologie Wedding) at ad:tech NY
Cat Spurway-Hepler (left), Senior VP of Strategy & Marketing at PointRoll, and Jennifer D’Aponte (right), Marketing Manager at BHLDN/Anthropologie Wedding, were at ad:tech NY 2012 to present a joint case study as part of the panel discussion, “Media Measurement and ROI: Generate More Effective Campaigns.” Adotas editor Mike Daly interviewed [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 26, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed its newest video campaign development technology, InTagration. InTagration addresses the challenges faced by many advertisers today who are looking for simplified ways to keep track of and meet publisher specifications [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s another Friday, and it’s time for us to share some news about people in all corners of the digital advertising and marketing space whose careers are almost as hot as the weather here in New York. (Almost as hot. Sorry, we’re thrilled to see companies growing and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile rich media platform Medialets has introduced a slew of new features in version 2.5 of its Universal SDK for iOS 2.5. First and foremost is support for third-party rich media ads from providers such as Google, PointRoll, EyeWonder, Unicast, PointRoll, MediaMind and more. In addition, Medialets promises more [...] more...
ADOTAS – And out the door he went… Nokia Chief Technology Officer Richard Green, who came to the Finnish handset-maker last year from Sun Microsystems, is taking a leave of absence that is rumored to be permanent. Apparently Green isn’t on board with the company’s strategy (in particular, the decision [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that