BOSTON and LONDON, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a provider of programmatic marketing solutions for brands and agencies, today announced the addition of native support for Interactive Pre-roll to the DataXu platform. With Interactive Pre-roll ads, advertisers can take advantage of their existing 15- or 30-second creatives to develop [...] more...
Companies like Sony are continuing to push the digital innovation envelope – as evidenced by the recent unveiling of the new PlayStation console with more Internet streaming options and broader integration with multiple devices. Clearly, companies that respond to consumer demand for a rich experience with multiple access points and social [...] more...
‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sony Corp. today announced that Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.’s president, Phil Harrison, is resigning and will officially be out on February 29. Harrison has been with Sony’s game software development division for 15 years. Kazuo Hirai, chief executive of Sony’s gaming arm, will take over Harrison’s duties. “As one of [...] more...
It’s official, people. The PlayStation is bad for your well-being. It was hard to mask a sinister laugh after reading this headline: Doctor Bans Boy From PlayStation To Stop Head Twitching. Fortunately for the Wicked Witch in all of us—but unfortunately for one little boy—this story isn’t from the Enquirer. According to [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use