NEW YORK, February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Unmetric, the company that helps global brands understand how they stack up against their competition on social media, nearly tripled its client base in the last year, and Q4 was a record quarter in terms of revenue growth and new client wins – a clear signal [...] more...
ADOTAS — Forget the flowers, chocolates and trite Hallmark cards. With the world’s most romantic (or depressing) holiday less than a day away, several companies are dishing out the saccharine and cash towards social campaings to capitalize on the Valentine’s Day gift-giving trend. As Adweek first reported,Heineken partnered with [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the old saying goes, “a picture’s worth a thousand words.” In the new age of social media, this is more true than ever. Visual social sites Pinterest and Instagram blew up last year. Other social giants strove to catch up with updates after updates, optimizing their old [...] more...
VIENNA, Va., February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – In a post-game analysis of Super Bowl XLVIII, AddThis has identified the advertisers, celebrities and key moments from the game that generated the most buzz and online consumer engagement during the game. AddThis is the world’s largest content engagement platform and its tools helped advertisers, [...] more...
ADOTAS — When Mark Twain was at a meeting of the Society of the Army of the Tennessee on November 12, 1879, he proclaimed, “I never could make a good impromptu speech without several hours to prepare it.” We live in a real-time world. A world where we share our [...] more...
ADOTAS – ShareThis released new research that reveals Pinterest has outpaced email for the first time to become the third most popular sharing channel overall. With 58 percent growth in 2013, Pinterest also leads as the fastest growing sharing channel, followed by Facebook and LinkedIn. These insights are part of [...] more...
ADOTAS – What’s on the horizon for 2014? DigitasLBi leaders across the globe recently offered their predictions for brands and agencies everywhere. From worldwide trends to local market-level predictions, see the insights that every global marketer needs to know: the social networks that will win (or fail), how mobile will [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers already know that women dominate usage of social media platforms like Pinterest but according to a new study published by Pew, women in fact dominate virtually every other social network channel except for LinkedIn. Today, 73 percent of adults online are now using a social networking platform to [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 4, 2013, placed at No. 10 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new survey of 10,337 people who are active in social media found that when it comes to product and service recommendations, Facebook was the most trusted platform; over two-thirds (68%) say they trust Facebook over Pinterest (56%), YouTube (51%) and Twitter [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really