ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined in a visual manner, but Pinterest recently took the next step of making specific pins even richer with information. Appropriately titled as “rich pins”, they provide the information users are immediately interested in directly below the pin. The [...] more...
Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one of the largest studies of digital activities of moms to date, ShareThis and Digitas today released research that offers new insights into how moms engage online. While brands have long understood that moms are connected and influential, this research explores [...] more...
ADOTAS – Almost every brand uses a social media monitoring (SMM) tool of some kind to measure the impact of its marketing programs across Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and more recently, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr. But while marketers are now adept at tracking posts, tweets, and comments related to their brands, [...] more...
ADOTAS (via medium.com) – ”What is Facebook to most people over the age of 25? It’s a never-ending class reunion mixed with an eternal late-night dorm room gossip session mixed with a nightly check-in on what coworkers are doing after leaving the office. In other words, it’s a place where [...] more...
ADOTAS — Moms influence $2.4 trillion in annual spend, and word-of-mouth from Moms can make or break a product. The question is, how do you motivate them to take action? According to PunchTab’s research, released today, you should offer them rewards. 81% of moms said they would engage more with a [...] more...
ADOTAS — The best brand advertisers are typically eager to take advantage of new marketing medium … but how can they tell which will be powerful engines of ROI and which will disappoint? Take Pinterest for example. Pinterest is now the third-largest social network, behind Facebook and Twitter, and is home [...] more...
ADOTAS — As we all learned from the film, “The Social Network,” monetization can be tricky business. As Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker famously said, “Ads aren’t cool.” Yet as social networks grow and demand more financial investment, pressure mounts to cash in. Recently, Pinterest has faced questions about monetization [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digitas and Curalate, the marketing and analytics suite for Pinterest and Instagram, have just released a study shedding light on Pinterest engagement specific to the Fashion/Retail, Automotive, and Electronics industries. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The study reveals that unlike Twitter and Facebook, where [...] more...
ADOTAS — With an average click-through rate comparable with organic search and effective reach that is 11x the number of followers, early Pinterest analytics from Pingage show game-changing results for the social network and make a very compelling case for the business potential of Pinterest. Pingage, a pay-for-performance Pinterest marketing optimization [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that