ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined in a visual manner, but Pinterest recently took the next step of making specific pins even richer with information. Appropriately titled as “rich pins”, they provide the information users are immediately interested in directly below the pin. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digitas and Curalate, the marketing and analytics suite for Pinterest and Instagram, have just released a study shedding light on Pinterest engagement specific to the Fashion/Retail, Automotive, and Electronics industries. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The study reveals that unlike Twitter and Facebook, where [...] more...
In a blog post yesterday morning, Pinterest announced its first analytics features to the world. When Pinterest notified us this was coming at PinLeague, I was simultaneously excited and terrified. As the largest third-party Pinterest Analytics tool, you can imagine how anxious we were to see the features. That said, now that we have we’re super psyched about [...] more...
Although many brands have started Facebook campaigns to increase traffic and brand awareness, what many might not realize is that brands can use tech and strategy to turn even the most abstract social terms into defensible dollars. (SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!) Changes on the social [...] more...
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that