- Written on
- January 24th 2013
- Jay Hawkinson
In Facebook’s infancy, large brands could create a single corporate Facebook page and appease their many fans across the globe, but as Facebook and the expectations of its users evolve, so too must the businesses that use it. And make no bones about it, businesses should be using it. Recent ... more...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics November 18th 2014 Integral Ad Science today released its Q3 2014 Media Quality ...more »
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing November 18th 2014 Nintex, the world leader in workflow automation, today announced that ...more »
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition November 17th 2014 Meredith Corporation announced today that it has agreed to ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan November 13th 2014 Integral Ad Science today announced that it is entering the ...more »
- Bloomberg Partners with adMarketplace As Exclusive Paid Search Partner November 12th 2014 Today, financial, economic and stock news company Bloomberg annouced that ...more »
- Yahoo Acquires Programmatic Video Ad Platform BrightRoll for $640 Million All-Cash Transaction November 12th 2014 Today Yahoo announced a definitive agreement for Yahoo to acquire the ...more »
- Josh Manion, Founder and CEO of Ensighten, Talks Tapping into the Minds of Consumers November 11th 2014 Adobe’s latest announcement regarding Adobe Campaign’s integration in the Adobe ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st November 21st 2014
- 2015 Will Be The Year of Big Data for B2B Marketers November 20th 2014
- Programmatic Advertising Surges Even as Challenges Remain November 19th 2014
- Video Syndication Then and Now: An Industry Legacy By Default November 18th 2014
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing November 18th 2014