ADOTAS — The Inside Social Apps conference kicks off later this week in San Francisco, and we think it’s the perfect opportunity to showcase some of the coolest (and some unknown) social apps out there. ABI Research estimates that 56 billion smartphone apps will be downloaded in 2013, with Android accounting [...] more...
ADOTAS – Almost every brand uses a social media monitoring (SMM) tool of some kind to measure the impact of its marketing programs across Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and more recently, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr. But while marketers are now adept at tracking posts, tweets, and comments related to their brands, [...] more...
Larissa’s Picks to Click: Brands Get the Picture, Facebook Offers New Apps, Heart$ Go Out to Charities
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Still trying to find a Valentine? It’s okay, I’m still holding out for Mark Wahlberg. Check out which major brands are talking [...] more...
People love uploading and sharing their most intimate moments with family and friends using the popular mobile app Instagram, but now users using the popular photo-sharing service may be inadvertently signing up to have their images used in ads without their permission. Or at least that’s what would have happened [...] more...
ADOTAS - Well, here’s a little match made in someone’s version of e-heaven: Facebook announced today it would be acquiring mobile-forward photo sharing platform Instagram, for reportedly roughly $1 billion in cash and shares. The network issued a press release about the pending acquisition, while Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial