Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
In our most recent ADOTAS poll, we asked: “Should Marissa Mayer’s pregnancy be a factor in Yahoo hiring?” The results were as follows: Yes: 2%. No: 98%. Our new poll question is derived from yesterday’s controversial opinion piece by Peter Koeppel, Founder and President of Koeppel Direct: “Is the social media party over?” To [...] more...
ADOTAS – After a few years of decline and slow growth, the future seems bright for social media spending and marketing budgets overall. According to several recent studies, increased optimism in the U.S. economy and in the future of business growth has marketing managers in both B2B and B2C sectors setting [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook’s finances are growing by leaps and bounds. According to an inside source (and published widely), the first six months of 2011 have brought in $500 million in net income to Facebook. As a private company, Facebook does not have to publically disclose its earnings, yet for a point [...] more...
ADOTAS — As we all know by now, June 12, 2009 was the last day any full power television station used analog. Congress had mandated a shift to digital broadcasting that was meant to benefit both consumers and providers – and the question is whether it has succeeded. Along with better [...] more...
ADOTAS — Across the United States, marketing budget after marketing budget has been slashed due to the impact of the recession. At the same time, sales for many products are flat or declining. Marketers are being asked to produce greater results with less money. Ad dollars that once went to advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Economists agree that the United States and many European countries have now plunged into a recession. Financial experts are predicting that this economic downturn will last longer than most recent economic slumps. With thousands losing their jobs and more job cuts expected in the near future, consumers are [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]