Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
In our most recent ADOTAS poll, we asked: “Should Marissa Mayer’s pregnancy be a factor in Yahoo hiring?” The results were as follows: Yes: 2%. No: 98%. Our new poll question is derived from yesterday’s controversial opinion piece by Peter Koeppel, Founder and President of Koeppel Direct: “Is the social media party over?” To [...] more...
ADOTAS – After a few years of decline and slow growth, the future seems bright for social media spending and marketing budgets overall. According to several recent studies, increased optimism in the U.S. economy and in the future of business growth has marketing managers in both B2B and B2C sectors setting [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook’s finances are growing by leaps and bounds. According to an inside source (and published widely), the first six months of 2011 have brought in $500 million in net income to Facebook. As a private company, Facebook does not have to publically disclose its earnings, yet for a point [...] more...
ADOTAS — As we all know by now, June 12, 2009 was the last day any full power television station used analog. Congress had mandated a shift to digital broadcasting that was meant to benefit both consumers and providers – and the question is whether it has succeeded. Along with better [...] more...
ADOTAS — Across the United States, marketing budget after marketing budget has been slashed due to the impact of the recession. At the same time, sales for many products are flat or declining. Marketers are being asked to produce greater results with less money. Ad dollars that once went to advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Economists agree that the United States and many European countries have now plunged into a recession. Financial experts are predicting that this economic downturn will last longer than most recent economic slumps. With thousands losing their jobs and more job cuts expected in the near future, consumers are [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a