ADOTAS – As the advertising elite makes plans to head to San Francisco this week for ad:tech San Francisco, preparations have already been in the works over the last six months to ensure the event will include a delicate blend of technology, design and agency related topics to keep conference-goers [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Studying 11 billion impressions across 300 publishers, video ad server Auditude found that mid-roll video units still have the highest completion rate at 75%. In addition, ad completion rates on live content came in at 86% compared to video-on-demand content at 60%. Also interesting, in-stream ads on professional content [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though the official handover of Yahoo searches to Microsoft’s Bing happened recently, it’s not for another two weeks that all paid search ads appearing on Yahoo will be powered by Bing through Microsoft’s AdCenter servers. But that didn’t stop Performics from taking a look at how SEM is [...] more...
Reversing the advertising trend somewhat, Chicago-based online firm uBid will begin using TV and radio advertising in order to convey its message in an effort to avoid the high prices of Internet advertising. Despite the surge in online advertising and the projected growth of the advertising medium, uBid is [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than