While tablet commerce is still an emerging market, it’s predicted to continue to grow over the coming years. Consider these facts: In the last year alone, tablet traffic increased by 348 percent while smartphones grew by 117 percent. There will be 90.8 million iPad users by 2015. Tablet devices will generate more Web traffic [...] more...
Over the past few years, behavioral retargeting companies have turned to performance networks as an obvious place to gain immediate access to hundreds of brands and to generate new revenue streams. It’s clear that behavioral retargeting is appealing to advertisers and is gaining an increasing amount of publicity. So what [...] more...
BLUE PHOENIX MEDIA – Some time ago, a great little book arrived for us in the mail. And it’s very much both of those things: It’s compact and it’s exceptional. It was a copy of David Meerman Scott and Brian Halligan’s “Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead: What Every Business [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the continued growth of smart phone uptake, a number of opportunities are opening up for advertisers within m-commerce. According to Nielsen’s latest data, 38% of all U.S. mobile phone owners now have a smart phone, with Apple’s iPhone showing the most growth in recent months. Given the [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to Forrester’s “U.S. Interactive Marketing Forecast, 2009-2014,” search marketing represents about 60% of online marketing budgets, and a substantially higher percentage for advertisers focused solely on direct response. However, as Charlotte McEleny from NewMediaAge reports, the opportunity is significantly broader. Going forward, media strategies need to fully [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital performance marketer Media Trust has souped up its email offerings by acquiring Kenzei, which provides conversion marketing and email retargeting solutions, especially in retail. MediaTrust will integrate Kenzei’s automated email and phone retargeting tools into its pay-for-results platform and market them as MediaTrust Conversion Solutions. These include ConversionMail, [...] more...
With its AdSonar product creating some buzz in the last several months, Quigo has gradually made a name for itself in the search marketing business–not by planting itself as a bratty upstart in Google and Yahoo’s world, but by simply relying on core relationships with publishers and media firms. The [...] more...
Performance marketing company SilverCarrot has entered the affiliate business with SilveriNet, a new affiliate network designed to give publishers and advertisers a new way to reach customers. “SilverCarrot’s launch of SilveriNet fills an untapped need within the online advertising community,” said SilverCarrot CEO Allan Levy in a statement. “Web publishers and [...] more...
In yet another effort to bring structure and measurement to online advertising, the IAB today announced that it is forming an industry-wide Click Measurement Working Group to create a set of Click Measurement Guidelines. These Guidelines, which will be created in conjunction with the Media Rating Council, aim to provide [...] more...
Successful local advertisers and business owners know that to close a deal, they must ask for the sale. It’s a bold question at times, designed to push a hesitant buyer toward action. Now, take this same principle — one that you’ve no doubt mastered — and apply it in the [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]