While tablet commerce is still an emerging market, it’s predicted to continue to grow over the coming years. Consider these facts: In the last year alone, tablet traffic increased by 348 percent while smartphones grew by 117 percent. There will be 90.8 million iPad users by 2015. Tablet devices will generate more Web traffic [...] more...
Over the past few years, behavioral retargeting companies have turned to performance networks as an obvious place to gain immediate access to hundreds of brands and to generate new revenue streams. It’s clear that behavioral retargeting is appealing to advertisers and is gaining an increasing amount of publicity. So what [...] more...
BLUE PHOENIX MEDIA – Some time ago, a great little book arrived for us in the mail. And it’s very much both of those things: It’s compact and it’s exceptional. It was a copy of David Meerman Scott and Brian Halligan’s “Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead: What Every Business [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the continued growth of smart phone uptake, a number of opportunities are opening up for advertisers within m-commerce. According to Nielsen’s latest data, 38% of all U.S. mobile phone owners now have a smart phone, with Apple’s iPhone showing the most growth in recent months. Given the [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to Forrester’s “U.S. Interactive Marketing Forecast, 2009-2014,” search marketing represents about 60% of online marketing budgets, and a substantially higher percentage for advertisers focused solely on direct response. However, as Charlotte McEleny from NewMediaAge reports, the opportunity is significantly broader. Going forward, media strategies need to fully [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital performance marketer Media Trust has souped up its email offerings by acquiring Kenzei, which provides conversion marketing and email retargeting solutions, especially in retail. MediaTrust will integrate Kenzei’s automated email and phone retargeting tools into its pay-for-results platform and market them as MediaTrust Conversion Solutions. These include ConversionMail, [...] more...
With its AdSonar product creating some buzz in the last several months, Quigo has gradually made a name for itself in the search marketing business–not by planting itself as a bratty upstart in Google and Yahoo’s world, but by simply relying on core relationships with publishers and media firms. The [...] more...
Performance marketing company SilverCarrot has entered the affiliate business with SilveriNet, a new affiliate network designed to give publishers and advertisers a new way to reach customers. “SilverCarrot’s launch of SilveriNet fills an untapped need within the online advertising community,” said SilverCarrot CEO Allan Levy in a statement. “Web publishers and [...] more...
In yet another effort to bring structure and measurement to online advertising, the IAB today announced that it is forming an industry-wide Click Measurement Working Group to create a set of Click Measurement Guidelines. These Guidelines, which will be created in conjunction with the Media Rating Council, aim to provide [...] more...
Successful local advertisers and business owners know that to close a deal, they must ask for the sale. It’s a bold question at times, designed to push a hesitant buyer toward action. Now, take this same principle — one that you’ve no doubt mastered — and apply it in the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and