While tablet commerce is still an emerging market, it’s predicted to continue to grow over the coming years. Consider these facts: In the last year alone, tablet traffic increased by 348 percent while smartphones grew by 117 percent. There will be 90.8 million iPad users by 2015. Tablet devices will generate more Web traffic [...] more...
Over the past few years, behavioral retargeting companies have turned to performance networks as an obvious place to gain immediate access to hundreds of brands and to generate new revenue streams. It’s clear that behavioral retargeting is appealing to advertisers and is gaining an increasing amount of publicity. So what [...] more...
BLUE PHOENIX MEDIA – Some time ago, a great little book arrived for us in the mail. And it’s very much both of those things: It’s compact and it’s exceptional. It was a copy of David Meerman Scott and Brian Halligan’s “Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead: What Every Business [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the continued growth of smart phone uptake, a number of opportunities are opening up for advertisers within m-commerce. According to Nielsen’s latest data, 38% of all U.S. mobile phone owners now have a smart phone, with Apple’s iPhone showing the most growth in recent months. Given the [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to Forrester’s “U.S. Interactive Marketing Forecast, 2009-2014,” search marketing represents about 60% of online marketing budgets, and a substantially higher percentage for advertisers focused solely on direct response. However, as Charlotte McEleny from NewMediaAge reports, the opportunity is significantly broader. Going forward, media strategies need to fully [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital performance marketer Media Trust has souped up its email offerings by acquiring Kenzei, which provides conversion marketing and email retargeting solutions, especially in retail. MediaTrust will integrate Kenzei’s automated email and phone retargeting tools into its pay-for-results platform and market them as MediaTrust Conversion Solutions. These include ConversionMail, [...] more...
With its AdSonar product creating some buzz in the last several months, Quigo has gradually made a name for itself in the search marketing business–not by planting itself as a bratty upstart in Google and Yahoo’s world, but by simply relying on core relationships with publishers and media firms. The [...] more...
Performance marketing company SilverCarrot has entered the affiliate business with SilveriNet, a new affiliate network designed to give publishers and advertisers a new way to reach customers. “SilverCarrot’s launch of SilveriNet fills an untapped need within the online advertising community,” said SilverCarrot CEO Allan Levy in a statement. “Web publishers and [...] more...
In yet another effort to bring structure and measurement to online advertising, the IAB today announced that it is forming an industry-wide Click Measurement Working Group to create a set of Click Measurement Guidelines. These Guidelines, which will be created in conjunction with the Media Rating Council, aim to provide [...] more...
Successful local advertisers and business owners know that to close a deal, they must ask for the sale. It’s a bold question at times, designed to push a hesitant buyer toward action. Now, take this same principle — one that you’ve no doubt mastered — and apply it in the [...] more...
Do Locals Give a Click? Negotiating the Buys to Make Local Advertising WorkSuccessful local advertisers and business owners know that to close a deal, they must ask for the sale. It’s [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]