EL AVIV and NEW YORK, January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Global performance marketing company Matomy Media Group (“Matomy”) today announced the completion of the integration of its U.S. subsidiary, MediaWhiz, into its global operations. As part of the corporate integration, the MediaWhiz brand has been retired, with the company now serving [...] more...
ADOTAS — Audience data is typically a performance marketing company’s best yet least utilized possession. Understanding customers and their online behavioral actions can change the way an advertiser develops, executes and manages its online customer acquisition strategy. Driving more relevant and meaningful customer and advertiser interactions is the key to [...] more...
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND and BALTIMORE, MD, October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Virgin Atlantic has launched a new affiliate marketing program in the US market with global performance network, Affiliate Window. Affiliate marketing is key focus for Virgin Atlantic’s digital strategy to help drive acquisition, increase long-haul bookings and expand [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketing is a cost-effective and results-driven channel that can help small advertisers significantly grow their sales. While running an affiliate program can be very successful, it requires an understanding of the basics. This checklist is not a definitive list, but outlines the core elements that small advertisers [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s reader poll, we asked: ”Google Affiliate Network is closing: good, bad, or irrelevant?” The results are as follows: Good (68%). Irrelevant (23%). Bad (10%). This week’s poll question is: “Which channel do you find the most profitable for acquiring new customers: Social, Search, Email, or None of the above?” We’ll [...] more...
ADOTAS — The recent news of Google Affiliate Network’s retirement comes as little surprise for many in the performance marketing space. GAN wasn’t a Google ad brainchild like AdWords — it was just a small part of the $3.1B DoubleClick acquisition — and more recent Google-developed performance products (Product Listing [...] more...
ADOTAS — It began as an announcement on the Google Affiliate Network (GAN) blog and sent ripples through the performance-marketing world. Google said it plans to shut down its affiliate network to “focus on other products that are driving great results for clients.” Prominent industry thought leaders began to weigh [...] more...
NEW YORK, April 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz today announced the expansion of its affiliate network, MonetizeIt, as part of its cross-publishing capabilities with parent company Matomy Media Group. MediaWhiz now offers a broader selection of domestic and international affiliate marketing campaigns, including game and mobile app downloads, as well as [...] more...
LAS VEGAS and NEW YORK (March 18, 2013) — Performance marketing agency MediaWhiz kicked off LeadsCon Las Vegas today by announcing the launch of its mobile performance marketing practice. The service will provide clients and publishers with mobile performance marketing campaigns and offers across a wide range of online marketing channels, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Peter Klein, SVP of Media Services for MediaWhiz, answers questions about the state of affiliate marketing at the company’s New York office on March 1, 2013. About MediaWhiz MediaWhiz is an integrated digital media and performance marketing agency that helps brands engage, acquire and retain customers more profitably. MediaWhiz is [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really