MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF., June 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Gigya, the Connected Consumer Management Suite, announced today that it has hired Paul Farmer (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer as the company evolves into a large, independent business with thousands of global enterprise clients. Farmer will be responsible for Gigya’s financial planning, accounting, treasury, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sin City. The Big Apple. The Gateway to the West. Different cities and regions have their own cultures, personalities, and nicknames — and it follows that their residents act, think, and consume media differently, too. That’s why it’s so important that your messaging matches your market. The “local” [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, April 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Evolve Media’s CraveOnline, the largest online male lifestyle publisher, is debuting its exclusive 3D mobile cube — a first-of-its kind engagement unit promoting Henry Weinhard’s beer. The cutting-edge unit will be hosted throughout CraveOnline’s mobile channel, and includes social media connectivity, as well [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hot off the virtual presses: Eugene Becker (pictured) has joined eXelate as Senior Vice President of Product Management. Eugene will be responsible for global product management and development of eXelate’s data and analytics products built to power more effective marketing decisions for agencies, platforms, and marketers worldwide. This is [...] more...
Maker’s Mark was facing a challenge. What do you do when you have limited supply of a product but increasing demand? When your product is aged 6-8 years it creates an even bigger challenge. You can increase supply in the long term, but what do you do in the short [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Presidents’ Day? I wish I still had off from school for this “holiday.” ClickZ examines display ads, showing on average 3 out [...] more...
This year’s Super Bowl ads with the most online mentions across the social web were Go Daddy, Doritos and Volkswagen, according to social media intelligence company, NetBase. But the commercial with the most positive chatter was Best Buy (followed by Taco Bell), while the most negative was for Go Daddy (only 15% [...] more...
SAN DIEGO (October 9, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management systems, today announced another record sales quarter, achieving unprecedented growth in revenue and bookings during the third quarter, while adding some of the biggest brands in the world to its global roster of enterprise clients. During the third quarter [...] more...
It’s that time again where the world’s leading advertising industry giants are set to descend on Manhattan to talk shop, sip scotch and share insights about the latest trends in digital, print, mobile, social and entertainment. This year, technology will take center stage throughout the trade conferences, industry sessions and [...] more...
Shazam, the mobile app that recognizes snippets of music and retrieves artist information, can be a real friendship-saver when you’re drunk at a bar. Say an old tune comes on the stereo — “Everyone says it’s just like rock’n'roll” — and your buddy swears it’s a Rolling Stones’ classic. But [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a