ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today we solicited emailed responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “What is your reaction to Bloomberg’s report that Tremor Video, YuMe and Adap.tv are on course for initial public offerings this year?” Here’s how they responded: “The news of potential IPOs within the online video advertising industry is further [...] more...
ADOTAS – This year Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring. Perhaps it’s no coincidence that weeks later Google announced significant changes to AdWords with Enhanced Campaigns, meant to help marketers advertise their brands, services, and products across multiple devices and geographies without having to manage and maintain several AdWords campaigns. After [...] more...
LAS VEGAS (ADOTAS) — At the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the general availability of Adobe® Primetime (formerly “Project Primetime”), the industry’s most advanced TV publishing and monetization platform for programmers and pay TV service providers. The company also announced technology collaborations with [...] more...
The rapid adoption of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) and their use alongside desktop and in-home electronics (PCs, TVs) is significantly changing the way all of us spend time online. According to Google, 90 percent of people use multiple screens sequentially. Even more interesting is the fact that increasingly consumers (especially [...] more...
Keith Scandone, CEO and partner of web development company O3 World, and his team have identified a new trend that they are calling “Triple Screening” — the idea that consumers today use their smartphones, tablets and personal computers very differently and with different intentions. O3 World is currently applying this [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: As science and technology play an increasingly important role in brand marketing, those who fear technology run the risk of falling behind. Recognizing this dilemma, a growing number of entrepreneurs are developing products and platforms designed to simplify many of the required processes, enabling those who aren’t technically [...] more...
Generation X encompasses the 44 to 50 million Americans born between 1965 and 1980. Members of Generation X are largely in their 30s and early 40s. On the whole, they are more ethnically diverse and better educated than the Baby Boomers. Over 60% of Generation X attended college. This [...] more...
2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
With the 2012 elections receding in the rear-view mirror, digital marketing pros are taking note of lessons to be learned from the Obama campaign’s success, especially its use of technology. After setting new standards with its 2008 win, the campaign made it clear that technology and social media were still integral [...] more...
Is Content Marketing the Future? Lessons for the Digital Engagement PathWith the 2012 elections receding in the rear-view mirror, digital marketing pros are taking note of lessons to be learned [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]