SAN FRANCISCO,February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS)–Today LiveRamp, the leading data onboarder enabling marketers to connect their customer databases into every marketing application, announced that its agenda for the upcoming RampUp 2014 is now set and promises to cover many critical issues that will impact Chief Marketing Officers in the near future. [...] more...
ADOTAS – The ad industry has witnessed tremendous change this year, with programmatic advertising hitting the mainstream, the rise of video ads on Vine and the move towards cookie-less ad tracking across devices. As we quickly approach 2014, industry pundits are lining up to share their ad predictions for the [...] more...
ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, former Senior VP for Corporate & International Development at PayPal, is the person who has been leaving extravagant tips for servers all over the U.S., according to several news outlets. An Instagram account called “Tips For Jesus” has chronicled the history [...] more...
ADOTAS – OpenX Technologies, Inc. has appointed senior industry marketer Matthew Reid (pictured) to the newly created role of vice president of marketing. Reid will oversee OpenX’s marketing initiatives worldwide including branding, customer acquisition and product marketing, and will continue to build the existing marketing team with specialists and regional [...] more...
While tablet commerce is still an emerging market, it’s predicted to continue to grow over the coming years. Consider these facts: In the last year alone, tablet traffic increased by 348 percent while smartphones grew by 117 percent. There will be 90.8 million iPad users by 2015. Tablet devices will generate more Web traffic [...] more...
SEATTLE (October 25, 2012) – A service created to fix the problem of high fees and low service levels in the ticketing industry has become a favorite for small businesses to thrive in a tough economy. Since 2009, events produced by small businesses have increased by 57 percent according to a [...] more...
Axcient, the leading provider of cloud-based data and application uptime solutions for the small and mid-sized business (SMB) market, today announced the addition of two key members to its executive team with Asim Razzaq joining as Vice President of Engineering and Eric Weiss joining as Vice President of Marketing. Together, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Yahoo named Scott Thompson, current president of PayPal, as its new CEO. Yahoo’s been without a chief executive since September, when it fired the sometimes-confrontational Carol Bartz. Thompson, on the other hand, has been described as personable. His background is in technology rather than media — before [...] more...
ADOTAS – As it aims for a larger slice of the virtual goods pie and possibly step on PayPal’s turf, Facebook has put up notice that it is building a “payments operation” team and looking for a strategist and a payment and risks specialist. According to the classified, the payment operations [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Gawker Media tech gossip site has gleefully whacked Peter Thiel, cofounder of PayPal and a Facebook investor, like a piñata for a while now. He was even mentioned in Owen Thomas’ goodbye missive to make sure Valleywag stays on top of the Silicon Valley gossip heap. Unsurprisingly, Thiel [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use