ADOTAS – OpenX Technologies, Inc. has appointed senior industry marketer Matthew Reid (pictured) to the newly created role of vice president of marketing. Reid will oversee OpenX’s marketing initiatives worldwide including branding, customer acquisition and product marketing, and will continue to build the existing marketing team with specialists and regional [...] more...
While tablet commerce is still an emerging market, it’s predicted to continue to grow over the coming years. Consider these facts: In the last year alone, tablet traffic increased by 348 percent while smartphones grew by 117 percent. There will be 90.8 million iPad users by 2015. Tablet devices will generate more Web traffic [...] more...
SEATTLE (October 25, 2012) – A service created to fix the problem of high fees and low service levels in the ticketing industry has become a favorite for small businesses to thrive in a tough economy. Since 2009, events produced by small businesses have increased by 57 percent according to a [...] more...
Axcient, the leading provider of cloud-based data and application uptime solutions for the small and mid-sized business (SMB) market, today announced the addition of two key members to its executive team with Asim Razzaq joining as Vice President of Engineering and Eric Weiss joining as Vice President of Marketing. Together, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Yahoo named Scott Thompson, current president of PayPal, as its new CEO. Yahoo’s been without a chief executive since September, when it fired the sometimes-confrontational Carol Bartz. Thompson, on the other hand, has been described as personable. His background is in technology rather than media — before [...] more...
ADOTAS – As it aims for a larger slice of the virtual goods pie and possibly step on PayPal’s turf, Facebook has put up notice that it is building a “payments operation” team and looking for a strategist and a payment and risks specialist. According to the classified, the payment operations [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Gawker Media tech gossip site has gleefully whacked Peter Thiel, cofounder of PayPal and a Facebook investor, like a piñata for a while now. He was even mentioned in Owen Thomas’ goodbye missive to make sure Valleywag stays on top of the Silicon Valley gossip heap. Unsurprisingly, Thiel [...] more...
AdBrite announced today that Daniel Issen has officially joined the company in the position of Vice President of Engineering. Issen is now responsible for software development at the firm. Ignacio Fanlo, CEO of AdBrite stated “We are excited to have a technology executive of Daniel’s caliber join AdBrite. Daniel has a [...] more...
Yahoo and auction web site eBay are teaming up to crack down on fake email. EBay is using Yahoo’s anti-phishing technology to support domain keys according to the BBC News Technology section. Domain keys block fake email by verifying sender with a digital signature. DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) will be offered [...] more...
A few months ago I had the unfortunate experience of being a victim of PayPal fraud. Although very unpleasant and still ongoing, it did highlight several facts: - Customer experience is #1 - Hubris was the death of many a online operation during the tech boom - On the web your competition is [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]