U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
ADOTAS – Solutions that analyze conversations from ad-driven calls offer new opportunities for marketers to evaluate consumer calls and optimize ad programs to reflect consumer sentiment, intent and overall lead quality. However, marketers should consider specific requirements to gain the most insightful feedback from these voice trending or speech-to-text tools. Accurate [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the world of online advertising, it seems like machines and algorithms can best us bags of flesh at every stop. But pay-per-call service Century Interactive argues there’s at least one area where humans are superior — qualifying a lead through understanding intent, hence why Century’s new Humanatic [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the easiest ways to boost the performance of an ad is also one of the simplest: include a phone number. It might be surprising that doing something as apparently minor as dropping 10 digits and a couple of dashes into an ad makes such a difference in [...] more...
Medio Systems, a company that provides mobile search technology, has launched a new mobile, search-based ad network to debut on the pay-as-you-go Amp’d Mobile network. Amp’d has been using Medio’s ad-powered software for mobile web searches since February, but Medio’s new pay-per-call-based system will track user behavior and click-through history to [...] more...
Pay Per Call advertising company Ingenio has partnered with mobile search and advertising company JumpTap to provide pay-per-call ad listings within JumpTap search results. When a user sends a search query to JumpTap’s custom branded system through their mobile phone, they are presented with pay-per-call ads along with the search results, [...] more...
Microsoft and Ingenio announced an agreement today to display Ingenio pay-per-call ad listings when users search for related items on Windows Live Search for mobile phones. The ads are localized, so a person searching for information on local businesses like restaurants and hotels will see ads related to their location. “Pay [...] more...
There’s been a ton of news on the Google-eBay announcement around pay-per-call. The message is that pay-per-call is a way to apply pay-for-performance advertising to something small businesses actually want — phone calls. The publisher now has something else to package and sell to businesses —phone leads. But [...] more...
Enterprise search technology provider Scientigo today announced an agreement with pay-per-call firm Ingenio to integrate the latter’s listings on Scientigo’s FIND.com. Scientigo’s goal with this revenue-sharing relationship will be to provide consumers searching on FIND.com immediate access to merchants through the phone. According to the release, the integration of these listings [...] more...
Voicestar Inc, a provider of pay-per-call enablement solutions and distribution, has announced the acquisition of the assets of Selling Station, LLC. Selling Station works with advertising agencies, direct marketers, and search engine marketing firms to track local, direct response advertising campaigns. Ari Jacoby, Co-founder and President of Voicestar, feels that the [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that