U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
ADOTAS – Solutions that analyze conversations from ad-driven calls offer new opportunities for marketers to evaluate consumer calls and optimize ad programs to reflect consumer sentiment, intent and overall lead quality. However, marketers should consider specific requirements to gain the most insightful feedback from these voice trending or speech-to-text tools. Accurate [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the world of online advertising, it seems like machines and algorithms can best us bags of flesh at every stop. But pay-per-call service Century Interactive argues there’s at least one area where humans are superior — qualifying a lead through understanding intent, hence why Century’s new Humanatic [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the easiest ways to boost the performance of an ad is also one of the simplest: include a phone number. It might be surprising that doing something as apparently minor as dropping 10 digits and a couple of dashes into an ad makes such a difference in [...] more...
Medio Systems, a company that provides mobile search technology, has launched a new mobile, search-based ad network to debut on the pay-as-you-go Amp’d Mobile network. Amp’d has been using Medio’s ad-powered software for mobile web searches since February, but Medio’s new pay-per-call-based system will track user behavior and click-through history to [...] more...
Pay Per Call advertising company Ingenio has partnered with mobile search and advertising company JumpTap to provide pay-per-call ad listings within JumpTap search results. When a user sends a search query to JumpTap’s custom branded system through their mobile phone, they are presented with pay-per-call ads along with the search results, [...] more...
Microsoft and Ingenio announced an agreement today to display Ingenio pay-per-call ad listings when users search for related items on Windows Live Search for mobile phones. The ads are localized, so a person searching for information on local businesses like restaurants and hotels will see ads related to their location. “Pay [...] more...
There’s been a ton of news on the Google-eBay announcement around pay-per-call. The message is that pay-per-call is a way to apply pay-for-performance advertising to something small businesses actually want — phone calls. The publisher now has something else to package and sell to businesses —phone leads. But [...] more...
Enterprise search technology provider Scientigo today announced an agreement with pay-per-call firm Ingenio to integrate the latter’s listings on Scientigo’s FIND.com. Scientigo’s goal with this revenue-sharing relationship will be to provide consumers searching on FIND.com immediate access to merchants through the phone. According to the release, the integration of these listings [...] more...
Voicestar Inc, a provider of pay-per-call enablement solutions and distribution, has announced the acquisition of the assets of Selling Station, LLC. Selling Station works with advertising agencies, direct marketers, and search engine marketing firms to track local, direct response advertising campaigns. Ari Jacoby, Co-founder and President of Voicestar, feels that the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and