U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
ADOTAS – Solutions that analyze conversations from ad-driven calls offer new opportunities for marketers to evaluate consumer calls and optimize ad programs to reflect consumer sentiment, intent and overall lead quality. However, marketers should consider specific requirements to gain the most insightful feedback from these voice trending or speech-to-text tools. Accurate [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the world of online advertising, it seems like machines and algorithms can best us bags of flesh at every stop. But pay-per-call service Century Interactive argues there’s at least one area where humans are superior — qualifying a lead through understanding intent, hence why Century’s new Humanatic [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the easiest ways to boost the performance of an ad is also one of the simplest: include a phone number. It might be surprising that doing something as apparently minor as dropping 10 digits and a couple of dashes into an ad makes such a difference in [...] more...
Medio Systems, a company that provides mobile search technology, has launched a new mobile, search-based ad network to debut on the pay-as-you-go Amp’d Mobile network. Amp’d has been using Medio’s ad-powered software for mobile web searches since February, but Medio’s new pay-per-call-based system will track user behavior and click-through history to [...] more...
Pay Per Call advertising company Ingenio has partnered with mobile search and advertising company JumpTap to provide pay-per-call ad listings within JumpTap search results. When a user sends a search query to JumpTap’s custom branded system through their mobile phone, they are presented with pay-per-call ads along with the search results, [...] more...
Microsoft and Ingenio announced an agreement today to display Ingenio pay-per-call ad listings when users search for related items on Windows Live Search for mobile phones. The ads are localized, so a person searching for information on local businesses like restaurants and hotels will see ads related to their location. “Pay [...] more...
There’s been a ton of news on the Google-eBay announcement around pay-per-call. The message is that pay-per-call is a way to apply pay-for-performance advertising to something small businesses actually want — phone calls. The publisher now has something else to package and sell to businesses —phone leads. But [...] more...
Enterprise search technology provider Scientigo today announced an agreement with pay-per-call firm Ingenio to integrate the latter’s listings on Scientigo’s FIND.com. Scientigo’s goal with this revenue-sharing relationship will be to provide consumers searching on FIND.com immediate access to merchants through the phone. According to the release, the integration of these listings [...] more...
Voicestar Inc, a provider of pay-per-call enablement solutions and distribution, has announced the acquisition of the assets of Selling Station, LLC. Selling Station works with advertising agencies, direct marketers, and search engine marketing firms to track local, direct response advertising campaigns. Ari Jacoby, Co-founder and President of Voicestar, feels that the [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]