CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (November 6, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation company that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, today announced that a mobile app is available in the iTunes store for iPhone and iPad users, and Google Play for Android users. The app, [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (October 3, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation solution that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, has opened the survey for its second annual B2B content marketing trends report. The survey explores the state of B2B marketing and the changing role of [...] more...
ADOTAS - You’ve likely heard the words “content curation” a lot lately, and if you’re like 95 percent of the folks Curata surveyed in its 2012 Content Curation Adoption Survey, you’ve curated content in the past six months, even if you didn’t know it. Given that many are confused as to what [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online marketing technology company HiveFire released a report this morning looking at the way marketers collected curated content through 2011, and analyzing which practices and strategies were most successful in engaging readers. Content curation is the process of both creating and linking to pertinent content on a B2B [...] more...
ADOTAS – We all structure our lives to accommodate the traits and idiosyncrasies that make us—and the people around us—“us.” You may appease your Type A colleague’s competitive spirit by giving him all the credit on a project, or if you are a slow mover in the morning, you know [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by