ADOTAS – I’d like to welcome November – or what we like to call “end of summer” down here in South Florida. November is when we usually get our first cold snap, which indeed we are – tomorrow’s high is only 79 degrees, but we’ll be back into the 80s [...] more...
ADOTAS – The name may have changed, but the party remains the same — ninth annual MediaMind Rich Media Awards (formerly known as the Eyeblaster awards) celebrated the best rich media campaigns of 2010 in an ad:tech closeout full of dancing, blinking drinks and neon glow sticks. The 2010 Judge’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – How do you explain the mystique of ad:tech? What makes it such a remarkable event for digital marketers: the breakout sessions? The evocative panels? The intense networking? Or… Is it because the parties freakin’ rule? ClickBooth’s parties have become such the thing of digital marketing legend that when a rumor [...] more...
ADOTAS – As I sit here in my house trying to bang this article out before I jump on my JetBlue flight, I can’t believe ad:tech again descends on New York for two days beginning tomorrow. I guess I’m used to the show beginning after the New York Marathon – [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE– With Affiliate Summit Boston wrapped, many people have been assessing their efforts. Some went home with business deals, some went home with business cards and some just went home with big smiles and hangovers. It seemed that despite what anyone took away with them, everyone had a great [...] more...
It’s November – the Sox have another world championship, it’s dipping into the chilly 70s down here in south Florida, and thousands of us are flocking to New York City for what promises to be the biggest ad:tech to date! Today, most of us are probably filling in empty slots for [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really