ADOTAS – I’d like to welcome November – or what we like to call “end of summer” down here in South Florida. November is when we usually get our first cold snap, which indeed we are – tomorrow’s high is only 79 degrees, but we’ll be back into the 80s [...] more...
ADOTAS – The name may have changed, but the party remains the same — ninth annual MediaMind Rich Media Awards (formerly known as the Eyeblaster awards) celebrated the best rich media campaigns of 2010 in an ad:tech closeout full of dancing, blinking drinks and neon glow sticks. The 2010 Judge’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – How do you explain the mystique of ad:tech? What makes it such a remarkable event for digital marketers: the breakout sessions? The evocative panels? The intense networking? Or… Is it because the parties freakin’ rule? ClickBooth’s parties have become such the thing of digital marketing legend that when a rumor [...] more...
ADOTAS – As I sit here in my house trying to bang this article out before I jump on my JetBlue flight, I can’t believe ad:tech again descends on New York for two days beginning tomorrow. I guess I’m used to the show beginning after the New York Marathon – [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE– With Affiliate Summit Boston wrapped, many people have been assessing their efforts. Some went home with business deals, some went home with business cards and some just went home with big smiles and hangovers. It seemed that despite what anyone took away with them, everyone had a great [...] more...
It’s November – the Sox have another world championship, it’s dipping into the chilly 70s down here in south Florida, and thousands of us are flocking to New York City for what promises to be the biggest ad:tech to date! Today, most of us are probably filling in empty slots for [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]