ADOTAS — Call them the jokesters, the show-offs, the comedians, the earnest – these people have all found their voice on the video social network Vine. These days people’s attention spans are virtually nonexistent, and some advertisers are finding success in providing short-form content to entice consumers to want more. In [...] more...
ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services are all popular household names. But they have something else in common: they are also Internet-based alternatives to traditional ad-supported media – and they compete for the same ad dollars. Call me nostalgic, but as much as I love the Internet, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Audiophiles, this one’s for you. Sony Music has officially signed on for Apple’s iTunes Radio service. This means that each of the three major music labels are now on board for the Pandora-like service, according to AllThingsD. Pandora had better take notice: Apple is getting into the streaming [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the week’s end slows our mail delivery to a trickle, let’s catch up on our Inbox activity: Covario has added Nick Brien (pictured), the former chairman and chief executive of McCann Worldgroup, to its board of directors. Brien has built a track record over three decades leading some [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms
OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading Internet radio service, announced today a new e-Business advertising technology solution that will allow for frictionless planning and buying for media buyers. The new platform seamlessly integrates the largest media buying software platforms, Mediaocean and STRATA, with proprietary [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been over a decade since the first iPod emerged on the scene, disrupting the music industry and prompting the inevitable shift towards digital. When it was first introduced, this pocket-sized music player went head-to-head against the now legacy playback formats that previously dominated the recording industry, including [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Email Carrier never rests. Here’s a sampling from our Inbox. Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into [...] more...
ADOTAS — In a recent research published by IDC, publishers are becoming a driving force in the world of mobile advertising, with Internet giants such as Facebook, Pandora, Twitter, and The Weather Channel dominating top advertising spend charts in the U.S. So should mobile ad networks be concerned? According to IDC, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is Twitter entering into the music game? Sources are tweeting “yes” and the Twitter Music App for iOS will be launching soon to compete with some heavy-hitters in the social music space like Spotify, Pandora, Rdio and even iTunes. Last Friday, at the start of Coachella, Twitter created [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by