Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo, YouTube, Ning, the Rubicon Project, Moxie Interactive, Screen Digest, Fanscape, Beliefnet, MediaVest USA, Turn, Pandora Media, Afar Media, Spring Creek Group, Moiré Studio and MRM Worldwide announced hirings, promotions and expansions. Yahoo: Tim Morse was named as chief financial officer. Morse currently serves as the CFO of semiconductor company [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the webosphere Hearst, True Ventures Invest $1.5 Million In Casual Gamer VoxPop. (PaidContent) Mogulus rebrands as Livestream. Advertising from Google and ScanScout cover the cost of bandwidth for the free service. The paid service is already profitable. And the company has $12.7 million in funding [...] more...
ADOTAS — VMIX, CJRW, Interpret LLC, GamePro Media, KARMA Media Labs, Pandora Media, Gray & Partners, Kaboodle, Balsera Communications announced hirings and appointments. VMIX VMIX has opened a New York City office and hired Ted Utz to head New York operations. Utz was formerly VP of National Sales at CBS Television Stations [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another Yahooer has jumped ship: the former SVP of international operations, John Marcom, has joined AdGent007 as COO. Pandora Media has hired Bill McDonald as sales manager for the northwest territory. Previously, McDonald was a network sales manager at CNET. Spot Runner has welcomed Jon Rosen as vice president of [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]