Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo, YouTube, Ning, the Rubicon Project, Moxie Interactive, Screen Digest, Fanscape, Beliefnet, MediaVest USA, Turn, Pandora Media, Afar Media, Spring Creek Group, Moiré Studio and MRM Worldwide announced hirings, promotions and expansions. Yahoo: Tim Morse was named as chief financial officer. Morse currently serves as the CFO of semiconductor company [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the webosphere Hearst, True Ventures Invest $1.5 Million In Casual Gamer VoxPop. (PaidContent) Mogulus rebrands as Livestream. Advertising from Google and ScanScout cover the cost of bandwidth for the free service. The paid service is already profitable. And the company has $12.7 million in funding [...] more...
ADOTAS — VMIX, CJRW, Interpret LLC, GamePro Media, KARMA Media Labs, Pandora Media, Gray & Partners, Kaboodle, Balsera Communications announced hirings and appointments. VMIX VMIX has opened a New York City office and hired Ted Utz to head New York operations. Utz was formerly VP of National Sales at CBS Television Stations [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another Yahooer has jumped ship: the former SVP of international operations, John Marcom, has joined AdGent007 as COO. Pandora Media has hired Bill McDonald as sales manager for the northwest territory. Previously, McDonald was a network sales manager at CNET. Spot Runner has welcomed Jon Rosen as vice president of [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014