Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo, YouTube, Ning, the Rubicon Project, Moxie Interactive, Screen Digest, Fanscape, Beliefnet, MediaVest USA, Turn, Pandora Media, Afar Media, Spring Creek Group, Moiré Studio and MRM Worldwide announced hirings, promotions and expansions. Yahoo: Tim Morse was named as chief financial officer. Morse currently serves as the CFO of semiconductor company [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the webosphere Hearst, True Ventures Invest $1.5 Million In Casual Gamer VoxPop. (PaidContent) Mogulus rebrands as Livestream. Advertising from Google and ScanScout cover the cost of bandwidth for the free service. The paid service is already profitable. And the company has $12.7 million in funding [...] more...
ADOTAS — VMIX, CJRW, Interpret LLC, GamePro Media, KARMA Media Labs, Pandora Media, Gray & Partners, Kaboodle, Balsera Communications announced hirings and appointments. VMIX VMIX has opened a New York City office and hired Ted Utz to head New York operations. Utz was formerly VP of National Sales at CBS Television Stations [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another Yahooer has jumped ship: the former SVP of international operations, John Marcom, has joined AdGent007 as COO. Pandora Media has hired Bill McDonald as sales manager for the northwest territory. Previously, McDonald was a network sales manager at CNET. Spot Runner has welcomed Jon Rosen as vice president of [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s