ADOTAS – Grant Simmons (pictured), Director, SEO and Social Product at The Search Agency, recently offered us his take on the most recent Google Panda update. Grant has some interesting views on how Panda defines a brand, as well as how it defines content. Here’s a little view into Grant’s insights around [...] more...
Covario SEO manager Michael Martin has posted a POV piece about Google Author Rank and its implications. In the article, “Author Rank Within Google: How Covario Feels Author Rank Works and How to Leverage it Best for SEO,” Martin discusses the following points: What is Author Rank and Why Does it Matter? How [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
ADOTAS - Business in the front, party in the back – In 2008, Buzzfeed founder Jonah Peretti coined the expression “mullet strategy” after the hairstyle once favored by hockey players and country music fans. In a New Yorker article on the Huffington Post, Peretti described the merits of HuffPo’s assimilation of both [...] more...
ADOTAS – Internet writers and content developers all growled as Wall Street validated Demand Media’s lowest-cost content production machine to the tune of a $1.9 billion valuation. Well, now would seem to be the moment for schedenfreunde — the latest data from Experian Hitwise suggests that traffic to Demand Media sites [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hey, you know who we haven’t kicked around for a while? Demand Media! Hold on while I put on my favorite journalist’s tool — steel-toed boots. As Google’s Panda (a.k.a., Farmer) algorithm update finally rolled out internationally to a lot of global grumbling, Big G also made some tweaks [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s