ADOTAS – Mobile is no longer a supplementary feature; rather, it’s a requisite aspect of consumers’ lives. Marketers are catering to on-the-go content consumption and discovery – and search is no exception. A couple weeks ago, Yahoo introduced Gemini, a unified marketplace for mobile search and native advertising. Gemini is [...] more...
ADOTAS – My digital marketing agency, DigitalMarketing.com, is a leading indicator of how the economy is doing. Businesses tend to invest the most in their digital presence when they’re confident that the economy is strong. In the first quarter of 2014, we’ve seen a 300% increase in sales so far, [...] more...
NEW YORK, SAN FRANCISCO and SAO PAULO, January, 27 , 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, announced two new strategic partnerships today. Direct Agents (www.directagents.com), a full-service digital ad agency, has partnered with Kenshoo to further enhance its Paid Search bidding capabilities for advertisers. For over 10 years, Direct [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the busiest shopping season of the year now behind us, Q4 demonstrated the rising influence of online purchases over traditional brick-and-mortar retail. The last quarter of 2013 was the biggest quarter ever for paid search, with 36 percent of all global retail paid search clicks coming from [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, this week released Global Search Trends infographics and a 2013 Global Online Retail Seasonal Shopping Report: Final Edition. Kenshoo’s Global Search Trends infographics cover search advertising across all industries and offer global and regional data, analysis, and [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on June 13, 2013, placed at No. 14 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — In the world of search engine marketing, there is ironically a large chasm between “search engine” and “marketing.” A search engine marketer’s (SEMs) day-to-day activities, including keyword [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
ADOTAS — The latest analysis from AdGooroo examines recent paid search trends surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday. A few key takeaways include: Black Friday: In both 2010 and 2011, four of the top 10 advertisers were deal and couponing sites, By 2012, the top 10 consisted entirely of leading traditional brick-and-mortar retailers as well [...] more...
ADOTAS – For many companies, Google’s new AdWords Enhanced Campaigns is making paid search more expensive. At the same time, Real Time Bidding (RTB) display advertising systems give you the ability to “peek into” who you’re buying. The result is that display advertising can be bought and measured as a [...] more...
ADOTAS – People become bloggers for all kinds of reasons. Some goals are altruistic, some provocative, yet others are artistic or informational. However a blogger’s intent is defined, though, one thing is certain: display advertising won’t enhance it. There’s a simple truth about blogs: Readers rarely, if ever, come to one [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]