People love uploading and sharing their most intimate moments with family and friends using the popular mobile app Instagram, but now users using the popular photo-sharing service may be inadvertently signing up to have their images used in ads without their permission. Or at least that’s what would have happened [...] more...
ADOTAS – The newspaper industry has been suffering a long and painful decline, but the 1,390 U.S. local dailies hanging in there are dabbling in charging for online content. However, the revenue generated through subscription plans is not looking that impressive. We commented a few months ago that Gannett might be [...] more...
ADOTAS – “If you haven’t heard already, Demand Media has been in the news a lot lately,” the email with the infographic read. Demand Media? Never heard of them before — definitely haven’t written bitchy post after bitchy post about their content generation machine. That was some other Gavin. Though there’s no [...] more...
ADOTAS – The long-awaited New York Times pay meter will go into effect in the U.S. on March 28. It’s not long-awaited because consumers have been dying to pay for Times’ content, but observers of the industry are curious whether the system can become a viable revenue stream. And if such [...] more...
ADOTAS – On Twitter, media commentator Jeff Jarvis quipped, “[You'd] Have to pay me to read my local Gannett rag.” However, Gannett, which operates 81 regional newspapers in addition to USA Today, may be onto something as it experiments with paid content models on three of its local newspaper websites. For [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s gotten so tedious to listen to news publishers whine about how Google News is killing their business that even Google has gotten tired of it and thrown them a bone — or two. Publishers were always welcome to exclude their content from Google News by filling out a [...] more...
ADOTAS – The enemy of my enemy is my friend, they say. Rupert Murdoch’s distaste for Google and his laments that it is killing the business of news have long been a public affair, but it looks as if he may be taking action after so much talk — with [...] more...
ADOTAS – As major publications clamor for a paid content model to cover their numerous expenses, consumers increasingly yearn for content targeted at them on a local level. Seeing an opportunity, Fwix has set up shop at the crossroads. Through a widget, the recently introduced AdWire platform aggregates local content from [...] more...
ADOTAS — Just as that legendary charge proved disastrous, the News baron will find himself mowed down by fee-averse Internet users. But he’ll keep on trying. Murdoch last month said papers need to charge for content if they want to survive. He added that online advertising has not proved its worth [...] more...
ADOTAS – This is an abundant time of year for CBS Corp. March Madness has lent itself to being an online juggernaut for the entertainment firm and Les Moonves; the company’s president was honest with his assumptions as to why this fact is true. “People sit at their computers and [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s