People love uploading and sharing their most intimate moments with family and friends using the popular mobile app Instagram, but now users using the popular photo-sharing service may be inadvertently signing up to have their images used in ads without their permission. Or at least that’s what would have happened [...] more...
ADOTAS – The newspaper industry has been suffering a long and painful decline, but the 1,390 U.S. local dailies hanging in there are dabbling in charging for online content. However, the revenue generated through subscription plans is not looking that impressive. We commented a few months ago that Gannett might be [...] more...
ADOTAS – “If you haven’t heard already, Demand Media has been in the news a lot lately,” the email with the infographic read. Demand Media? Never heard of them before — definitely haven’t written bitchy post after bitchy post about their content generation machine. That was some other Gavin. Though there’s no [...] more...
ADOTAS – The long-awaited New York Times pay meter will go into effect in the U.S. on March 28. It’s not long-awaited because consumers have been dying to pay for Times’ content, but observers of the industry are curious whether the system can become a viable revenue stream. And if such [...] more...
ADOTAS – On Twitter, media commentator Jeff Jarvis quipped, “[You'd] Have to pay me to read my local Gannett rag.” However, Gannett, which operates 81 regional newspapers in addition to USA Today, may be onto something as it experiments with paid content models on three of its local newspaper websites. For [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s gotten so tedious to listen to news publishers whine about how Google News is killing their business that even Google has gotten tired of it and thrown them a bone — or two. Publishers were always welcome to exclude their content from Google News by filling out a [...] more...
ADOTAS – The enemy of my enemy is my friend, they say. Rupert Murdoch’s distaste for Google and his laments that it is killing the business of news have long been a public affair, but it looks as if he may be taking action after so much talk — with [...] more...
ADOTAS – As major publications clamor for a paid content model to cover their numerous expenses, consumers increasingly yearn for content targeted at them on a local level. Seeing an opportunity, Fwix has set up shop at the crossroads. Through a widget, the recently introduced AdWire platform aggregates local content from [...] more...
ADOTAS — Just as that legendary charge proved disastrous, the News baron will find himself mowed down by fee-averse Internet users. But he’ll keep on trying. Murdoch last month said papers need to charge for content if they want to survive. He added that online advertising has not proved its worth [...] more...
ADOTAS – This is an abundant time of year for CBS Corp. March Madness has lent itself to being an online juggernaut for the entertainment firm and Les Moonves; the company’s president was honest with his assumptions as to why this fact is true. “People sit at their computers and [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]