ADOTAS — Coca-Cola has broadened its marketing strategy to appeal to the teen demographic, last week unveiling “The AHH Effect,” a new campaign that is the brand’s first digital-only campaign in the company’s history, along with men’s fashion line. The content will be modeled from a mobile-first perspective in an [...] more...
ADOTAS – In 2012, social video engagement rose from 42% to 70% the year before, according to new research by Adobe, with the viral reach of video content accounting for 77% of ALL reach via social networking sites. That compares to 55% for non-video content like status updates and confirms the [...] more...
ADOTAS — In early February, when AOL announced its first revenue growth in 8 years, its Huffington Post Media Group figured prominently in the discussion. No surprise there, since the group “is responsible for creating marketing strategies for AOL’s blue-chip advertising clients such as Coke and General Motors,” according to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Branded content has been the buzz of the past year, and the recent Pepsi MAX piece featuring Jeff Gordon taking an unsuspecting North Carolina car salesman on the test drive of a lifetime serves as a reminder of how powerful this strategy can be. As of the writing of [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: As science and technology play an increasingly important role in brand marketing, those who fear technology run the risk of falling behind. Recognizing this dilemma, a growing number of entrepreneurs are developing products and platforms designed to simplify many of the required processes, enabling those who aren’t technically [...] more...
‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) — Brands can now understand all emerging relevant online content and conversations, and can join them immediately by using ideal owned, social, or authentic supportive content to engage consumers. This ability comes from the Content Activation Platform thatleading content-marketing provider Kontera expanded today, amid strong [...] more...
SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (October 10, 2012) — Convertro, which measures ad campaign effectiveness using cross-attribution of offline and online channels, today announced that it has launched the advertising industry’s first attribution solution that encompasses paid, owned and earned media and assesses the role each plays in driving sales. While fragmented [...] more...
The differences between types of content and content delivery methods were once clearly defined (and handily so), but with social media outlets and an increasing number of mobile devices in play, these distinctions are rapidly blurring together. Today’s empowered consumer decides when, where and how they consume content. As a result, [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be