ADOTAS — Online advertising spend is expected to reach $62 billion by 2016, according to a recent eMarketer study. Yet, if you asked GM’s former CMO, Joel Ewanick, the true effectiveness of digital advertising options like Facebook are highly questionable. Just last year, Ewanik pulled GM’s $10,000,000 advertising spend on [...] more...
Really, does anybody force you to watch TV, listen to radio, or read magazines? Aren’t you, by those very acts, accepting the ads that come with mass media? Isn’t that how it works? You get your content for free (or discounted) and in exchange, advertisers are granted your permission to grab [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
Quick Bite: Engagement marketing campaigns are by their very nature consumer-initiated, but too often this sort of campaign lacks results. In years past, dozens of vendors and platforms addressed the need for engagement by offering tools to structure a campaign, market to an audience, and measure results. Campaigns like video upload contests [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 22, 2012) — In July 2011, the U.S. Census Bureau announced that the Hispanic population had reached 52.5 million, making Hispanics the largest minority group in the United States. Hispanics are, on average, younger, more social and more embracing of a digital lifestyle than the average consumer. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online privacy management company TRUSTe announced a new mobile privacy solution, “TRUSTed Mobile Ads” — using the Trusted Preference Identifier (TPID) device identification system, which users can opt out or in of being targeted ads by ad networks in both apps and the mobile web — at the [...] more...
ADOTAS – A simple thought experiment demonstrates the power of proximity marketing. Imagine receiving a marketing message on your desktop with an offer for a discount on an item you plan to purchase. If you aren’t in the middle of something else and have the time and ink to print [...] more...
ADOTAS – In my big funding roundup the other day, I totally missed the news that device fingerprinter BlueCava scored $9.5 million in a funding round led by S3 Ventures with participation from existing investors Mark Cuban (yes, that Mark Cuban) and Tim Headington (who is no slouch himself). The company’s [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL – Newcomers to email marketing often don’t understand the difference between opt-ins and double opt-ins. If you’re wondering what opt-in email marketing actually means, then this is all the information you need. The point of having people give you their addresses is for your email marketing message to be anticipated, delivered properly and maybe even shared. But [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL - While you may believe that certain social networks and ESPs want your soul… they will actually be quite happy just to settle for a chunk of your personal data and possession of your email address. Following the launch of Google+, for example, an airtight list of changes has appeared in [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of