ADOTAS — Online advertising spend is expected to reach $62 billion by 2016, according to a recent eMarketer study. Yet, if you asked GM’s former CMO, Joel Ewanick, the true effectiveness of digital advertising options like Facebook are highly questionable. Just last year, Ewanik pulled GM’s $10,000,000 advertising spend on [...] more...
Really, does anybody force you to watch TV, listen to radio, or read magazines? Aren’t you, by those very acts, accepting the ads that come with mass media? Isn’t that how it works? You get your content for free (or discounted) and in exchange, advertisers are granted your permission to grab [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
Quick Bite: Engagement marketing campaigns are by their very nature consumer-initiated, but too often this sort of campaign lacks results. In years past, dozens of vendors and platforms addressed the need for engagement by offering tools to structure a campaign, market to an audience, and measure results. Campaigns like video upload contests [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 22, 2012) — In July 2011, the U.S. Census Bureau announced that the Hispanic population had reached 52.5 million, making Hispanics the largest minority group in the United States. Hispanics are, on average, younger, more social and more embracing of a digital lifestyle than the average consumer. They [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online privacy management company TRUSTe announced a new mobile privacy solution, “TRUSTed Mobile Ads” — using the Trusted Preference Identifier (TPID) device identification system, which users can opt out or in of being targeted ads by ad networks in both apps and the mobile web — at the [...] more...
ADOTAS – A simple thought experiment demonstrates the power of proximity marketing. Imagine receiving a marketing message on your desktop with an offer for a discount on an item you plan to purchase. If you aren’t in the middle of something else and have the time and ink to print [...] more...
ADOTAS – In my big funding roundup the other day, I totally missed the news that device fingerprinter BlueCava scored $9.5 million in a funding round led by S3 Ventures with participation from existing investors Mark Cuban (yes, that Mark Cuban) and Tim Headington (who is no slouch himself). The company’s [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL – Newcomers to email marketing often don’t understand the difference between opt-ins and double opt-ins. If you’re wondering what opt-in email marketing actually means, then this is all the information you need. The point of having people give you their addresses is for your email marketing message to be anticipated, delivered properly and maybe even shared. But [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL - While you may believe that certain social networks and ESPs want your soul… they will actually be quite happy just to settle for a chunk of your personal data and possession of your email address. Following the launch of Google+, for example, an airtight list of changes has appeared in [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than