Today we posed the following question to our readers via email: “What impact will Oprah’s interview with Lance Armstrong have on her struggling OWN Network?” Here’s how industry leaders responded: “The Lance Armstrong admission of doping and apology is a godsend to Oprah Winfrey and her network. She is earning millions of [...] more...
All week long, the Republican National Committee was playing a wild card close to its Brooks Bros. vest: There would be a surprise guest speaker at its 2012 convention in Tampa. In the ensuing hours leading up to the promised event, the news leaked that the speaker would be the [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — There might never be a good way to learn about bad news, but some ways are definitely worse than others, e.g. when it involves you. That would certainly be the case with the biggest news to ripple through the performance marketing ecosystem this past week, news bigger [...] more...
ADOTAS – The seemingly unsinkable, recession-proof Oprah has raked in some serious Benjamins from Discovery. OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, set to launch late next year, has received a $100 million commitment from Discovery, PaidContent reports. And if additional funding is necessary, Discovery may provide it through a loan. Meanwhile, PEHub [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that