ADOTAS – Thus far, many advertisers have been reluctant to commit significant dollars to mobile advertising as part of their overall marketing strategy. Nonetheless, the folks at Operative believe publishers can get the ball rolling now to prepare themselves for the promise of the mobile ad sales juggernaut to come. Read [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. The Easter Bunny comes this weekend! Which means the ears of my chocolate bunnies will be mysteriously eaten. Thanks, Dad. A [...] more...
2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
Via Operative: “Let’s just agree that the click sucks,” said moderator Jim Spanfeller (pictured), CEO of the Spanfeller Media Group. “It’s a stupid metric, and we never should have went there, but we did, and now we’re having a hard time getting away from it.” On Thursday, November 15th at New York [...] more...
It’s a common trend among affiliate marketing companies and those who provide services to help drive online conversions: Cookie-bombing is on the rise. It has several permutations and manifestations, but all scenarios point to the concept of gaming the ad delivery system by driving up the number of ad impressions [...] more...
ADOTAS- It’s Friday, and barring Circumstances Outside Our Control, you know what that means: Time for the weekly recap of executive hires throughout the digital advertising and marketing field, a summary of which movers and shakers have been particularly moving and shaking. Congrats to all, and if we’ve missed any, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Audience-targeting video syndicator AlphaBird has acquired Media Social, a pioneer in viral video development and social-based video distribution. Back in May, the company acquired PlaceVine and its Brand Integration Platform, technology that matches of agencies and marketers with video content producers for brand integrations. Mobile application enhancer Urban Airship raised $15.1 [...] more...
ADOTAS – On the heels of the launch of its Operative.One platform for connecting the demand and supply sides, Operative acquired Solbright, which develops software assisting publishers in managing online ad revenue and workflow. According to CEO Mike Leo, the acquisition will bolster Operative’s ability to deliver efficient and effective [...] more...
Mobile rich-media ad solution provider Medialets has teamed up with advertising effectiveness monitor Dynamic Logic to give customers custom engagement and post-click data beyond its standard analytic offering. – Operative has upgraded its publisher platform to Operative.One Digital, integrating the technology systems necessary to sell, traffic and bill for digital [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed