Yesterday’s news that OpenX shut down OnRamp due to a malware attack only serves to amplify the sound of an alarm that’s constantly ringing in the realm of online media. “This is another great example of the power of the Internet and the effects of poorly secured applications,” said Anthony J. [...] more...
Publishers and advertisers who used OpenX’s free, open-source OnRamp service are left scrambling to find alternatives after hackers infected the ad server with malware over the weekend and forced the company to permanently shut it down today. Users were first notified of the issue in a message posted on the OpenX help [...] more...
ADOTAS – With 80 sessions and 5,000-plus developers, the Google I/O 2010 conference is well underway in San Francisco. While many are excited about the imminent release of the “Google TV” platform, which will use set-top boxes on TVs to offer Internet access and more interactive features via Android [...] more...
ADOTAS — The company, a neutral online ad server for website publishers, has secured $10 million Series C funding round that brings the total investment in OpenX to more than $30.8 million. DAG Ventures led the round and existing investors Accel Partners, Index Ventures, Mangrove Capital, First Round Capital and Jonathan Miller, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The company, a neutral online ad server for website publishers, has a new online marketplace that is a simple and neutral advertising platform for all classes of buyers and sellers. OpenX also announced OpenX Ad Server 2.8, a new version of the company’s globally adopted technology that provides seamless integration [...] more...
As old media complains, some leaders of the information age are finally starting to realize that another drastic change has occurred, and it’s time to adapt…or prepare for the long, languishing walk into extinction. Today is an open source era. Holding proprietary technology, data, information, etc. is counter-productive. Not allowing others [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]