Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
MSN is set to launch a job search service for its China market, with the intention of attracting young jobseekers. In a statement to Reuters, company spokesman Richard Feng said “we are going to offer a job-hunting service in the next few months, but at the current stage we do not [...] more...
Tribune Interactive, the online arm of 160 year-old newspaper publisher Tribune Company, has enlisted startup VMIX, barely over one year old, to provide technology to manage user-generated media. Tribune Interactive manages more than 50 websites for Tribune Company papers including the Chicago Tribune and Newsday. VMIX’s technology will help manage the [...] more...
International classified ad service OnLine eXchange (OLX) has partnered with user-powered ad platform ViTrue to deliver user-created video classifieds on OLX.com, an industry first, claims OLX CEO Fabrice Grinda. “We’re proud to be the first classified service to empower a global community to easily post and view user-created video ads,” said [...] more...
Online career recruitment stalwart Monster today unveiled “Monster Works for Me”, its new 2007 cross-channel marketing campaign. The concept behind the creative, which will include TV, radio, and online spots, as well as a redesigned homepage, is to highlight the personal motivation, passion and determination behind why people work each [...] more...
Online classifieds service AdPay, which places classified ads on local newspaper websites, has signed a deal with Inergize Digital Media, Clear Channel Television’s interactive division, to place classified ads on 42 Clear Channel-affiliated TV station sites. The deal makes Clear Channel the first large television group to join the AdPay [...] more...
According to federal judge Amy St. Eve of Chicago, unlike printed newspapers, online classified site Craigslist is not legally liable for housing ads posted on the site by users that discriminate on the basis of race. In February, the legal advocacy group The Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law [...] more...
Alibaba.com, one of the leading e-commerce websites in China, has announced a major investment in online classifieds site Koubei.com. Just over two years old, Koubei, whose name means “word of mouth,” provides localized classified listings and discussion forums that let people share information about apartments, restaurants, entertainment, jobs, and other [...] more...
Online job site CareerBuilder.com will be deploying AdSonar, an online ad management system from online advertising provider Quigo, which uses an auction-based PPC system to place contextual sponsored links on a site. Sponsored links will be available on the CareerBuilder site. Advertisers will be able to place ads on the site’s [...] more...
Monster Worldwide, owner of the Monster.com career and recruitment website, has sold its stake in TPM Worldwide Advertising and Communications to private equity firm Veronis Suhler Stevenson in order to focus on its core business. Likewise, TPM, now independent from the rest of Monster, will be able to focus completely on [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than