Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
MSN is set to launch a job search service for its China market, with the intention of attracting young jobseekers. In a statement to Reuters, company spokesman Richard Feng said “we are going to offer a job-hunting service in the next few months, but at the current stage we do not [...] more...
Tribune Interactive, the online arm of 160 year-old newspaper publisher Tribune Company, has enlisted startup VMIX, barely over one year old, to provide technology to manage user-generated media. Tribune Interactive manages more than 50 websites for Tribune Company papers including the Chicago Tribune and Newsday. VMIX’s technology will help manage the [...] more...
International classified ad service OnLine eXchange (OLX) has partnered with user-powered ad platform ViTrue to deliver user-created video classifieds on OLX.com, an industry first, claims OLX CEO Fabrice Grinda. “We’re proud to be the first classified service to empower a global community to easily post and view user-created video ads,” said [...] more...
Online career recruitment stalwart Monster today unveiled “Monster Works for Me”, its new 2007 cross-channel marketing campaign. The concept behind the creative, which will include TV, radio, and online spots, as well as a redesigned homepage, is to highlight the personal motivation, passion and determination behind why people work each [...] more...
Online classifieds service AdPay, which places classified ads on local newspaper websites, has signed a deal with Inergize Digital Media, Clear Channel Television’s interactive division, to place classified ads on 42 Clear Channel-affiliated TV station sites. The deal makes Clear Channel the first large television group to join the AdPay [...] more...
According to federal judge Amy St. Eve of Chicago, unlike printed newspapers, online classified site Craigslist is not legally liable for housing ads posted on the site by users that discriminate on the basis of race. In February, the legal advocacy group The Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law [...] more...
Alibaba.com, one of the leading e-commerce websites in China, has announced a major investment in online classifieds site Koubei.com. Just over two years old, Koubei, whose name means “word of mouth,” provides localized classified listings and discussion forums that let people share information about apartments, restaurants, entertainment, jobs, and other [...] more...
Online job site CareerBuilder.com will be deploying AdSonar, an online ad management system from online advertising provider Quigo, which uses an auction-based PPC system to place contextual sponsored links on a site. Sponsored links will be available on the CareerBuilder site. Advertisers will be able to place ads on the site’s [...] more...
Monster Worldwide, owner of the Monster.com career and recruitment website, has sold its stake in TPM Worldwide Advertising and Communications to private equity firm Veronis Suhler Stevenson in order to focus on its core business. Likewise, TPM, now independent from the rest of Monster, will be able to focus completely on [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,