ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multiscreen ad management company, announced today that it plans to adopt both Ad-ID and EIDR open-standard video asset identification registries within its core operations, and for the benefit of its clients. DG’s announcement follows its participation in the [...] more...
NEW YORK (ADOTAS) – Havas Media announced today that it has partnered with DG (NASDAQ: DGIT) to deliver the first integrated solution for online and TV campaign management. The global partnership brings together Havas Media’s digital and media expertise and DG’s MediaMind and VideoFusion technologies at the core of Havas [...] more...
Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
ADOTAS — With once-profitable newspapers and magazines slashing, burning and declining, you have to wonder where all the content will be coming from as more people go online. In a survey taken in the early part of December, 40 percent said they get most of their national and international news online, [...] more...
ADOTAS — A start-up run by three former Microsoft Corp., employees has created a new tool to combat online security risks, according to reports. Haute Secure introduced a free online service that will allow consumers to detect and halt Internet-borne computer code created to steal private data. The service is similar [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online ad network execs are still bringing home the bacon despite worries that the economy is hitting the skids. Glam Media and Adconion Media Group are leading the pack with significant new funding rounds announced today. Glam, a network that targets women with its own sites and its online [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet broadcaster Modavox, Inc., announced today that it is launching an audio and video advertising system called Stream Syndicate and an online video system called BoomBox Video 3.0. Content providers will be able to customize content for consumption by end users, using community based, geographic, demographic and behavioral data. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Perhaps the death of newspapers has been greatly exaggerated. It seems website audiences are actually growing, Scarborough Research, a newspaper audience ratings service reports. Scarborough studied the top 50 local markets and discovered that a growing online presence is compensating (in part) for the precipitous decline in print readership. [...] more...
Over the past few months, Microsoft has produced several in-house memos detailing their strategic interest in web services. In November 2005, Gates himself issued a memo in which he declared the birth of Microsoft’s new Live strategy and began restructuring Microsoft to run leaner and meaner, and lean towards services [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that