‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mainstreet businesses spent more than $6.7 billion in locally generated, locally targeted interactive advertising in 2008 – more than half of the U.S. total. In addition, while the smaller merchants spent less than $300 each on Web site support last year, Borrell Associates in its “Main Street Goes Interactive” [...] more...
ADOTAS — MSNBC.com will make it easier for you to search and clip the video of President Barack Obama’s inaugural speech. Others do it, but news video has been slow in utilizing the technique. The site’s video player will let you search the transcript of a video to locate a specific [...] more...
ADOTAS — Whether the credit card crunch might change buyer habits is still unclear. Credit cards purchases are expected to grow, reaching $107 billion by 2013, up from $81 billion in 2008, acording to a Javelin Strategy and Research study. But online purchases made with credit cards will fall to 40% [...] more...
ADOTAS — MediaCom London launched a third-party-served mobile ad campaign today. The company used Eyeblaster Ad Campaign Manager to serve ads across the Nokia Media Network. The campaign, promoting the latest services from mobile operator T-Mobile, spans across multiple mobile and online publishers. Channel Connect for Mobile, a new offering from [...] more...
ADOTAS — I won’t be the Grave Dancer, because I know too many people in the print world. But ith the implosion of the newspaper industry happening quicker than even I thought, advertisers still need to find a place to…you know..advertise. Some are saying the newspaper advertising market is the “worst [...] more...
ADOTAS — Wowowow, a site targeted to woman over 40, scored a piddling $1.5 million investment from Robert Pittman’s Pilot Group. Pittman joins investers such as Peggy Noonan, Lesley Stahl, Liz Smith and Mary Wells, according to the New York Post. Compared to the $37 million injected into Huffington Post or the [...] more...
ADOTAS — All things web are not doing well, but at least online spending is not tanking. From Nov. 1 to Dec. 5, $14.2 billion was spent online, about the same level as last year, according to comScore. Since Dec. 1, sales totaled $3.74 billion, up 9 percent from a year [...] more...
ADOTAS — As everyone drowns in the economic tsunami, the good news is that affluent business executives still read dead wood but spend online. According to this Ipsos Mendelsohn study, after seeing an ad on the internet, 50 percent of business executives report visiting a website, while 54 percent report purchasing [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online spending Monday was the second highest on record, but there was still questions if companies discounted themselves out of a profit. Consumers spent $846 million, up 15 percent, according to comScore. For the past holiday month, $12.03 billion has been spent, a 2 percent decline from last year. [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed