‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mainstreet businesses spent more than $6.7 billion in locally generated, locally targeted interactive advertising in 2008 – more than half of the U.S. total. In addition, while the smaller merchants spent less than $300 each on Web site support last year, Borrell Associates in its “Main Street Goes Interactive” [...] more...
ADOTAS — MSNBC.com will make it easier for you to search and clip the video of President Barack Obama’s inaugural speech. Others do it, but news video has been slow in utilizing the technique. The site’s video player will let you search the transcript of a video to locate a specific [...] more...
ADOTAS — Whether the credit card crunch might change buyer habits is still unclear. Credit cards purchases are expected to grow, reaching $107 billion by 2013, up from $81 billion in 2008, acording to a Javelin Strategy and Research study. But online purchases made with credit cards will fall to 40% [...] more...
ADOTAS — MediaCom London launched a third-party-served mobile ad campaign today. The company used Eyeblaster Ad Campaign Manager to serve ads across the Nokia Media Network. The campaign, promoting the latest services from mobile operator T-Mobile, spans across multiple mobile and online publishers. Channel Connect for Mobile, a new offering from [...] more...
ADOTAS — I won’t be the Grave Dancer, because I know too many people in the print world. But ith the implosion of the newspaper industry happening quicker than even I thought, advertisers still need to find a place to…you know..advertise. Some are saying the newspaper advertising market is the “worst [...] more...
ADOTAS — Wowowow, a site targeted to woman over 40, scored a piddling $1.5 million investment from Robert Pittman’s Pilot Group. Pittman joins investers such as Peggy Noonan, Lesley Stahl, Liz Smith and Mary Wells, according to the New York Post. Compared to the $37 million injected into Huffington Post or the [...] more...
ADOTAS — All things web are not doing well, but at least online spending is not tanking. From Nov. 1 to Dec. 5, $14.2 billion was spent online, about the same level as last year, according to comScore. Since Dec. 1, sales totaled $3.74 billion, up 9 percent from a year [...] more...
ADOTAS — As everyone drowns in the economic tsunami, the good news is that affluent business executives still read dead wood but spend online. According to this Ipsos Mendelsohn study, after seeing an ad on the internet, 50 percent of business executives report visiting a website, while 54 percent report purchasing [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online spending Monday was the second highest on record, but there was still questions if companies discounted themselves out of a profit. Consumers spent $846 million, up 15 percent, according to comScore. For the past holiday month, $12.03 billion has been spent, a 2 percent decline from last year. [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]