‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mainstreet businesses spent more than $6.7 billion in locally generated, locally targeted interactive advertising in 2008 – more than half of the U.S. total. In addition, while the smaller merchants spent less than $300 each on Web site support last year, Borrell Associates in its “Main Street Goes Interactive” [...] more...
ADOTAS — MSNBC.com will make it easier for you to search and clip the video of President Barack Obama’s inaugural speech. Others do it, but news video has been slow in utilizing the technique. The site’s video player will let you search the transcript of a video to locate a specific [...] more...
ADOTAS — Whether the credit card crunch might change buyer habits is still unclear. Credit cards purchases are expected to grow, reaching $107 billion by 2013, up from $81 billion in 2008, acording to a Javelin Strategy and Research study. But online purchases made with credit cards will fall to 40% [...] more...
ADOTAS — MediaCom London launched a third-party-served mobile ad campaign today. The company used Eyeblaster Ad Campaign Manager to serve ads across the Nokia Media Network. The campaign, promoting the latest services from mobile operator T-Mobile, spans across multiple mobile and online publishers. Channel Connect for Mobile, a new offering from [...] more...
ADOTAS — I won’t be the Grave Dancer, because I know too many people in the print world. But ith the implosion of the newspaper industry happening quicker than even I thought, advertisers still need to find a place to…you know..advertise. Some are saying the newspaper advertising market is the “worst [...] more...
ADOTAS — Wowowow, a site targeted to woman over 40, scored a piddling $1.5 million investment from Robert Pittman’s Pilot Group. Pittman joins investers such as Peggy Noonan, Lesley Stahl, Liz Smith and Mary Wells, according to the New York Post. Compared to the $37 million injected into Huffington Post or the [...] more...
ADOTAS — All things web are not doing well, but at least online spending is not tanking. From Nov. 1 to Dec. 5, $14.2 billion was spent online, about the same level as last year, according to comScore. Since Dec. 1, sales totaled $3.74 billion, up 9 percent from a year [...] more...
ADOTAS — As everyone drowns in the economic tsunami, the good news is that affluent business executives still read dead wood but spend online. According to this Ipsos Mendelsohn study, after seeing an ad on the internet, 50 percent of business executives report visiting a website, while 54 percent report purchasing [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online spending Monday was the second highest on record, but there was still questions if companies discounted themselves out of a profit. Consumers spent $846 million, up 15 percent, according to comScore. For the past holiday month, $12.03 billion has been spent, a 2 percent decline from last year. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than