‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mainstreet businesses spent more than $6.7 billion in locally generated, locally targeted interactive advertising in 2008 – more than half of the U.S. total. In addition, while the smaller merchants spent less than $300 each on Web site support last year, Borrell Associates in its “Main Street Goes Interactive” [...] more...
ADOTAS — MSNBC.com will make it easier for you to search and clip the video of President Barack Obama’s inaugural speech. Others do it, but news video has been slow in utilizing the technique. The site’s video player will let you search the transcript of a video to locate a specific [...] more...
ADOTAS — Whether the credit card crunch might change buyer habits is still unclear. Credit cards purchases are expected to grow, reaching $107 billion by 2013, up from $81 billion in 2008, acording to a Javelin Strategy and Research study. But online purchases made with credit cards will fall to 40% [...] more...
ADOTAS — MediaCom London launched a third-party-served mobile ad campaign today. The company used Eyeblaster Ad Campaign Manager to serve ads across the Nokia Media Network. The campaign, promoting the latest services from mobile operator T-Mobile, spans across multiple mobile and online publishers. Channel Connect for Mobile, a new offering from [...] more...
ADOTAS — I won’t be the Grave Dancer, because I know too many people in the print world. But ith the implosion of the newspaper industry happening quicker than even I thought, advertisers still need to find a place to…you know..advertise. Some are saying the newspaper advertising market is the “worst [...] more...
ADOTAS — Wowowow, a site targeted to woman over 40, scored a piddling $1.5 million investment from Robert Pittman’s Pilot Group. Pittman joins investers such as Peggy Noonan, Lesley Stahl, Liz Smith and Mary Wells, according to the New York Post. Compared to the $37 million injected into Huffington Post or the [...] more...
ADOTAS — All things web are not doing well, but at least online spending is not tanking. From Nov. 1 to Dec. 5, $14.2 billion was spent online, about the same level as last year, according to comScore. Since Dec. 1, sales totaled $3.74 billion, up 9 percent from a year [...] more...
ADOTAS — As everyone drowns in the economic tsunami, the good news is that affluent business executives still read dead wood but spend online. According to this Ipsos Mendelsohn study, after seeing an ad on the internet, 50 percent of business executives report visiting a website, while 54 percent report purchasing [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online spending Monday was the second highest on record, but there was still questions if companies discounted themselves out of a profit. Consumers spent $846 million, up 15 percent, according to comScore. For the past holiday month, $12.03 billion has been spent, a 2 percent decline from last year. [...] more...
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV