ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
Holiday shopping can be brutal, but this year, millions of shoppers elected to circumvent the mall, breaking out their mobile phones instead. This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday still proved to be high-transaction days of the year where most companies were able to sneak their way into the black [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (November 29, 2012) – The Search Agency, a global online marketing firm and the largest independent US search marketing agency, today announced the results of its 2012 Online User Behavior and Engagement Study, conducted online by Harris Interactive in August among 2,006 US adults, which found that, while [...] more...
Whether you like it or not, it’s that time of the year again and retailers are working overtime to get their online campaigns and online channels ready for the onslaught of expected shoppers this Cyber Monday. This year, brands predict that people will be completing a majority of their holiday [...] more...
The state of the current economic climate has seen the way that customers shop significantly change. Savvy shoppers know discounts are available by purchasing online and the rise of sites offering advice on where to find the best coupons has fuelled this growth within the online space. These shoppers are [...] more...
Shop.org, the e-commerce arm of the National Retail Federation, held its three-day Annual Summit last week in Denver. For those who missed it, we’ve got several different takes on the goings-on. Dan Darnell, VP of Marketing for Baynote, was among the attendees and offered this verbal snapshot of the proceedings: “Shop.org 2012 demonstrated the [...] more...
Changing the way Internet shoppers make purchasing decisions online, Triad Retail Media announced today that it has collaborated with a number of industry-leading retailers and brands to create engaging back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns. Using a unique formula for each customer, Triad executes, sells and monetizes digital media campaigns, which include [...] more...
ADOTAS – The ethics surrounding virtual goods and currency have been murky at best — accusations of scamming have plagued the growing sector in recent months. In time for the holidays, Sometrics has introduced an initiative that won’t wig out wary gamers as it’s already familiar to many credit card [...] more...
ADOTAS — The struggle to marry profitable interactive advertising / promotional tools and social commerce may have just gotten a little easier … for some. Bazaarvoice, a company that specializes in hosting social commerce applications that aim to boost sales, today launched Bazaarvoice ReStyle, a flexible content styling tool that allows [...] more...
Are you one of those holiday shopping procrastinators? If so, you’re certainly not alone. According comScore, Inc. online spending was booming last week. Retailers experienced a whopping 25% increase in sales versus a year ago. Overall, it’s been a good year for online retailers with more than $26 billion spent [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]