Holiday shopping can be brutal, but this year, millions of shoppers elected to circumvent the mall, breaking out their mobile phones instead. This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday still proved to be high-transaction days of the year where most companies were able to sneak their way into the black [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (November 29, 2012) – The Search Agency, a global online marketing firm and the largest independent US search marketing agency, today announced the results of its 2012 Online User Behavior and Engagement Study, conducted online by Harris Interactive in August among 2,006 US adults, which found that, while [...] more...
Whether you like it or not, it’s that time of the year again and retailers are working overtime to get their online campaigns and online channels ready for the onslaught of expected shoppers this Cyber Monday. This year, brands predict that people will be completing a majority of their holiday [...] more...
The state of the current economic climate has seen the way that customers shop significantly change. Savvy shoppers know discounts are available by purchasing online and the rise of sites offering advice on where to find the best coupons has fuelled this growth within the online space. These shoppers are [...] more...
Shop.org, the e-commerce arm of the National Retail Federation, held its three-day Annual Summit last week in Denver. For those who missed it, we’ve got several different takes on the goings-on. Dan Darnell, VP of Marketing for Baynote, was among the attendees and offered this verbal snapshot of the proceedings: “Shop.org 2012 demonstrated the [...] more...
Changing the way Internet shoppers make purchasing decisions online, Triad Retail Media announced today that it has collaborated with a number of industry-leading retailers and brands to create engaging back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns. Using a unique formula for each customer, Triad executes, sells and monetizes digital media campaigns, which include [...] more...
ADOTAS – The ethics surrounding virtual goods and currency have been murky at best — accusations of scamming have plagued the growing sector in recent months. In time for the holidays, Sometrics has introduced an initiative that won’t wig out wary gamers as it’s already familiar to many credit card [...] more...
ADOTAS — The struggle to marry profitable interactive advertising / promotional tools and social commerce may have just gotten a little easier … for some. Bazaarvoice, a company that specializes in hosting social commerce applications that aim to boost sales, today launched Bazaarvoice ReStyle, a flexible content styling tool that allows [...] more...
Are you one of those holiday shopping procrastinators? If so, you’re certainly not alone. According comScore, Inc. online spending was booming last week. Retailers experienced a whopping 25% increase in sales versus a year ago. Overall, it’s been a good year for online retailers with more than $26 billion spent [...] more...
In their effort to gain leverage in the online advertising world, the Hearst Corporation, who recently acquired men’s media site UGO, has acquired social shopping site Kaboodle. This will give Hearst many cross-promotional opportunities for all of their properties as the site has e-commerce features. The details of integrating properties have not [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of