In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sociable Labs, a company that looks at the ways social sharing and recommendations can benefit retailers, released a study yesterday that dug into… well, some of the ways social sharing and recommendations can benefit retailers. Culled from answers provided by 1,088 respondents — people who said they shopped [...] more...
Quick Hits: Is Drunk Ecommerce Up?, Facebook Ads and Self-Image, Google Sued Over Secure Shopping Concepts
ADOTAS - Yesterday, the New York Times reported on the patently self-evident fact that people are more inclined to spend money when they’re inebriated. (If you need stats, the article points to a study conducted by British comparison shopping site Kelkoo that says nearly half of respondents in the U.K. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, we reported how fresh stats showed online sales were up significantly on Christmas and Dec. 26 this year (up 16 percent and nearly 28 percent, respectively, from the same dates in 2010), with stats for online browsing and buying well more than double this year than they [...] more...
ADOTAS – Having been involved in the mobile and advertising industries for over two decades, I can say with confidence that 2011 was a banner year for the discipline. Over the past year, consumers have proven that the mobile phone has become an integral part of the shopping experience. This [...] more...
ADOTAS – If there’s one thing we First Worlders enjoy more than buying things, it’s immediacy. This premise played out extremely clearly this past holiday weekend, per IBM’s Benchmark reports. The denouement after Christmas dinner used to just be a time for making awkward small talk with relatives and pretending [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, who had spoken with insiders who weren’t authorized yet to speak on the record about the project, Google is working on a service that, for a fee, will ship and deliver products within a day after [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s official, according to ComScore: Last week generated record numbers for online retail for the U.S., with online sales grossing nearly $6 billion. Cyber Monday, Nov. 28, scored $1.25 billion in sales by itself, making it not only the cyberest of all Mondays but the highest-grossing single day [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the broken records of Black Friday, Cyber Monday is looking to be another big day for retailers. ComScore reported this weekend that e-commerce spending went up 26 percent on Black Friday, with $816 million in online sales, compared to the same day last year. Online sales also increased [...] more...
ADOTAS – The holiday season is a time of year to bring friends and families together, to enjoy a plethora of calorie-suffused foods and to buy the perfect gifts for your mom, dad, sister, brother, husband, wife, kids, best friends, co-workers, dog walker, neighbors, etc. You get the point. It’s [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]