In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sociable Labs, a company that looks at the ways social sharing and recommendations can benefit retailers, released a study yesterday that dug into… well, some of the ways social sharing and recommendations can benefit retailers. Culled from answers provided by 1,088 respondents — people who said they shopped [...] more...
Quick Hits: Is Drunk Ecommerce Up?, Facebook Ads and Self-Image, Google Sued Over Secure Shopping Concepts
ADOTAS - Yesterday, the New York Times reported on the patently self-evident fact that people are more inclined to spend money when they’re inebriated. (If you need stats, the article points to a study conducted by British comparison shopping site Kelkoo that says nearly half of respondents in the U.K. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, we reported how fresh stats showed online sales were up significantly on Christmas and Dec. 26 this year (up 16 percent and nearly 28 percent, respectively, from the same dates in 2010), with stats for online browsing and buying well more than double this year than they [...] more...
ADOTAS – Having been involved in the mobile and advertising industries for over two decades, I can say with confidence that 2011 was a banner year for the discipline. Over the past year, consumers have proven that the mobile phone has become an integral part of the shopping experience. This [...] more...
ADOTAS – If there’s one thing we First Worlders enjoy more than buying things, it’s immediacy. This premise played out extremely clearly this past holiday weekend, per IBM’s Benchmark reports. The denouement after Christmas dinner used to just be a time for making awkward small talk with relatives and pretending [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, who had spoken with insiders who weren’t authorized yet to speak on the record about the project, Google is working on a service that, for a fee, will ship and deliver products within a day after [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s official, according to ComScore: Last week generated record numbers for online retail for the U.S., with online sales grossing nearly $6 billion. Cyber Monday, Nov. 28, scored $1.25 billion in sales by itself, making it not only the cyberest of all Mondays but the highest-grossing single day [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the broken records of Black Friday, Cyber Monday is looking to be another big day for retailers. ComScore reported this weekend that e-commerce spending went up 26 percent on Black Friday, with $816 million in online sales, compared to the same day last year. Online sales also increased [...] more...
ADOTAS – The holiday season is a time of year to bring friends and families together, to enjoy a plethora of calorie-suffused foods and to buy the perfect gifts for your mom, dad, sister, brother, husband, wife, kids, best friends, co-workers, dog walker, neighbors, etc. You get the point. It’s [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV