ADOTAS – How do good-looking Olympians, CTRs and Manhattan real estate come together? Well, let’s take a step back first, review the basics and get to the real issues faced by web publishers, which is what the connection is really all about. So where to start? It all begins with [...] more...
SAN DIEGO, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS ) – Ezoic, a company that offers publishers an automatic way to improve site layout and advertising revenue, announced it has closed a $5.6 million Series A funding round led by venture firm Balderton Capital (formerly Benchmark Capital Europe) alongside New Amsterdam Capital, Silicon Valley [...] more...
ADOTAS — The conversation about the future of print in the digital age has reached a dire tone, with traditional print companies scrambling to find relevance and revenue. But with the acquisition of The Washington Post by Jeff Bezos earlier this year, all eyes have been on his next moves. [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PRESSWIRE) – For the second year running, the European Publishers Council (EPC), representing Europe’s leading media organisations, today announced the release of the EPC Global Media Trends Book. This book captures the trends in revenue and usage patterns for a variety of digital media, Internet and more, and then analyses [...] more...
ADOTAS — “Programmatic.” Publishers have a love-hate relationship with this word. On the one hand, programmatic channels help sell unsold ad inventory. On the other hand, introducing third parties into online ad sales opens the door for potential data leakage (the collection and usage of consumer behavioral data without the website [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Recruitment ADvisor) — When publishers create and refine revenue development strategies, they need to know how their ads, content, job boards, and other revenue streams will need to evolve alongside technology. Soon 2013 will end, and along with 2014, a new batch of predictions about digital publishing will arrive. When [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adiant, owner of the largest content-style ad platform on the web, today announced Adiant’s July acquisition of assets from Marchex, including assets from the former IndustryBrains, a suite of high-quality news and financial publications that will greatly expand Adiant’s mission of offering advertisers placements [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s no surprise that publishers are struggling these days. With industry staple Time Warner selling off its publishing arm Time Inc. and Newsweek ceasing its print edition last December, publishers are scrambling to find the right mix of strategies and revenue streams to stay afloat. In a recent [...] more...
CLAREMONT, CALIF. (December 19, 2012) – Evolve Media, an integrated digital media company and vertical publisher, announced today that it has completed the sale of its women’s media property SheKnows.com to a private equity firm. Originally a five-person company when acquired by Evolve in 2006, Evolve spent the past 7 years layering its proprietary platform of publishing [...] more...
SAN MATEO (November 15, 2012) – InboundWriter®, the first online content optimization system designed specifically for writers, today announced the appointment of Skip Besthoff ((pictured) as its chief executive officer. The company has also announced that under Besthoff’s leadership it has raised $2.5 million in additional funding from existing and [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]