Super Bowl Advertisers Can Expect a 20% Increase in Web Traffic; Mobile Video Viewing Will Double on Super Bowl Sunday
Those of us in the advertising profession don’t view the Super Bowl like most Americans do. Most viewers will be focused on watching their big screen TVs, eating Super Bowl munchies and hoping for their favorite team to score another touchdown. Marketers, however, think of it as the Oscars of [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (October 16, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced strong customer adoption in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and México. Recent wins include Exito.com, a regional leader in e-commerce; Casa Editorial El Tiempo, one of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America; [...] more...
ADOTAS — The rudderless ship known as Yahoo continues its search for a new captain. While a decision could be weeks away, the focus is narrowing on a few candidates, including Arun Sarin, who was the chief executive of Vodafone Group PLC. The Wall Street Journal notes that he has experience [...] more...
ADOTAS is seeking new writing contributors to our thriving publication. We’re growing in visitors each month because of innovative and interesting content that doesn’t feel like watching paint dry. We are not interested in more blah blah, but infact welcome edgy, thoughtful and unique stories from online advertising industry participants who [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a study on social networking by Grunwald Associates LLC, an independent research firm that specializes in new media market intelligence, 64% of kids go online while watching TV, and almost half of U.S. teens(49%) report that they do so frequently – anywhere from three times a [...] more...
It was announced today that New York Publishing Group (NYPG) has purchased Adotas, an advertising industry website and newsletter.. NYPG, lead by industry veteran and columnist Robert Regular, is a new and innovative publishing company focused on online content and events. Pesach Lattin, founder of Adotas and CEO of professional [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]